Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Is idex worth getting?
Keep an eye on it for now. So far its looking real funny in the light imo. A stock that's supposed to pop off shouldn't be dropping constantly like it has these past few days. Might dump at least 100 shares if it keeps dropping.
Can't have this shyt eat into my INO gains:unimpressed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Still holding on idex. Got more today. Still determining whether it's gonna be :blessed: or :snoop: decision. It crushed my tda account today. Hopefully I can get rid of the few stocks I have in there soon.

Fidelity saying I made money overall today although not too much. But who knows if that's accurate. Can't trust the market these days. Not sure if index funds price settled or not. Likely gotta check on the computer cuz the app always delayed or don't show any trades today. Hopefully it's green and I can get more green tomorrow.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So broke 10k today on my portfolio(Opened the account in April Off of $7000 investing. Mostly thanks to PLAY. And some timely penny stocks And options. What couldve been if it wasn’t for Ted Murphy and his bullshyt company izea

Taking Buffet advice. Not really diversifying my account. I got my top picks I’m long on and just keep reinforcing when the price dips. Would love to get back in on DKNG.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How we feeling on airline stocks? Seems like a 100% guaranteed money return long term.

the banks after 2008 crash was guaranteed money, airlines are not. I'd look into who's managed to burn through the least amount of cash and retain the most staff as the one to gobble up another airline and put my money there if i bothered at all.