Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I’ve learned as one of the March stock new comers is when it comes to stocks like akts. I lost money just letting it sit. I should have got my earnings, sold it, then bought again everytime it dropped down even at a slight lower price than what I bought at. Could have used that money I made and bought more shares instead of it sitting and losing it. I was just worried about selling and it not going back to a low price but stocks like that, xspa, mvis should have been used in that way. Why am I writing this? Cuz I know there’s a lot of dudes like me on this that are learning along the way. Major stocks wouldn’t drop as much but these low cost stocks seem like you make yours, sell, then buy again.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
just watched the whole thing. very interesting.

i'm still keeping my robinhood account tho. it's a nice platform for me. very easy to use. and i never even look at the 'today's mover' anyway. :yeshrug:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
this is a cac i follow and he thinks it's the best auto stock

it does have a good selling point. i'll put it on my watchlist. it ran up nicely since march.

yeah I follow him and he’s one of the goats already in YouTube

he’s probably right

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

i'm still keeping my robinhood account tho. it's a nice platform for me. very easy to use. and i never even look at the 'today's mover' anyway. :yeshrug:

none of that is RH fault but man nikola is one of the most epic pump and dumps in history

I bet they never sell a truck

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

His video is retarded and he's sponsored by webull. None of that has to do with robinhood

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
America Is Reopening. But have we flattened the curve?
Disney puts

Reopening on 7/15 aint happening
The upward trend Florida is seeing is what NYC experienced in March

The state has a capacity of 6,147 adult ICU beds, with 1,379 available -- or 22.43 percent, according to the Agency for Health Care Administration. DeSantis again indicated Friday he is confident the state has the capacity to take in additional COVID-19 patients if a sudden spike in hospitalizations were to occur.
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/h...dates/67-d236a427-6262-41b5-b70d-747d6a14e428

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
long term growth potential LVGO.

damn in tripled since March crash.

good read.
Could Livongo Health Be a Millionaire-Maker Stock? | The Motley Fool

web
Livongo | Digital Health Management for Chronic Conditions

it sounds disruptive brehs. why da hell didn't i hear about this. :stopitslime:

i had a small portion in TDOC, but recently sold it cuz it's way overvalued. this has TDOC like potential. i'll try to get in when it dips a little. i currently don't have any healthcare related long term stocks. i think this is it.

this kid does some solid research. Whole video is about Livongo