Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Yup. They've literally been signing new supply deal for EV vehicles seemingly every week at this point.
With China’s mandate to switch buses to ev by 2022 it’s promising. They are also trying to sign up provinces /cities so they are the sole mass seller to them. It’s interesting

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i'll be selling some of my under performing spec stocks and then buy some more NVAX.

NVAX is a must watchlist right now brehs. it ain't gonna triple your money. but it's gonna give you nice gain. and then rinse and repeat.

it got a nice bull flag. it's ready run till maybe about $80 up to $90. this is a text book.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
i'll be selling some of my under performing spec stocks and then buy some more NVAX.

NVAX is a must watchlist right now brehs. it ain't gonna triple your money. but it's gonna give you nice gain. and then rinse and repeat.

it got a nice bull flag. it's ready run till maybe about $80 up to $90. this is a text book.
NVAX since day one...already made 22k profit on it.:banderas:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
NVAX since day one...already made 22k profit on it.:banderas:

:salute:

I bought them early and ate too. :mjgrin:

YOU BOUGHT NOVAVAX INC COM NEW (NVAX) (Cash)
Symbol NVAX
Description NOVAVAX INC COM NEW
Shares + 100.000
Price 8.2705
Amount -$827.05
Settlement Date 02/26/2020

Symbol NVAX
Shares + 175.000
Price 11.05
Amount -$1,933.75
Settlement Date 03/02/2020

Symbol NVAX
Shares + 149.000
Price 11.13
Amount -$1,658.37
Settlement Date 03/02/2020

Symbol NVAX
Shares + 80.000
Price 51.00
Amount -$4,080.00
Settlement Date 05/20/2020

I took alot of profits. it still got a room to run brehs. :banderas:

Last edited:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I modeled my strategy after Financial Education past 2 years. :russ: he's up like 80% this year.

that cac knows whats up. and he does all the researches for me. :mjlit:

i like that chicken singapore genius too.

i recently found this old mofo

i ain't smart enough to do my own research 100%. i just watch these dudes (there are 15 more i follow).

but only difference is that i have much higher risk tolerance then these folks. that's why i've been holding INO, MRNA, and NVAX. :yeshrug: and i already ate twice with these.

As long as you hold a good stock long term you will beat the market. Valuation to me is overrated if you decide to hold it for 5+ years and keep dollar cost average.

got this from this dude:manny:
@mrinvestorpro | Stocktwits

i ain't got a clue what these companies are. i'll hold them till they pop. :mjlit:

another legit cac

These the four main people yall follow?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
long term growth potential LVGO.

damn in tripled since March crash.

good read.
Could Livongo Health Be a Millionaire-Maker Stock? | The Motley Fool

web
Livongo | Digital Health Management for Chronic Conditions

it sounds disruptive brehs. why da hell didn't i hear about this. :stopitslime:

i had a small portion in TDOC, but recently sold it cuz it's way overvalued. this has TDOC like potential. i'll try to get in when it dips a little. i currently don't have any healthcare related long term stocks. i think this is it.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
These the four main people yall follow?

i heard about mrinvestorpro. sounds legit. so i'm putting my blind faith in his recommendation. if it strikes gold then i'll continue to follow. if it fails then i'll move on to the next. :manny:

and i follow alot of dudes in youtube both investors and traders. there's a lot of good info out there. if they ain't got a good content then nobody will watch. that's a power of youtube. i mean i even watch damn kramer. he talks nonsense alot, but he does make sense in alot of shyt too. :manny:

everybody knows financial education and he is a legit influencer. he annoying as fuk, but he is as legit as any value investor out there.

so try following more than just 1 dude. you will learn alot.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Idex :ehh:

Disclosure: I'm 5k shares deep. Think it's promising tho

fundamentals aside (which are quite strong) this looks primed to make some major moves this week. i got in at 1.2, sold some off at 1.8 to get my initial back, then bought more at 1.7.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
fundamentals aside (which are quite strong) this looks primed to make some major moves this week. i got in at 1.2, sold some off at 1.8 to get my initial back, then bought more at 1.7.
Hopefully compliance on Monday gives it a small run up.If another pr drop should be at least a .35 increase