Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yeah i had like 20k in there and now only got like maybe 5 or 600. started pulling out when I lost my job to throw it into crypto and stocks cuz the little bit of money they were giving me monthly wasn't cutting it and even worse when the rates started dropping. it was lovely when the rates were like 2.25 or something like that. could make more money investing and letting it grow instead of saving. i appreciate what they did for me thru the years and if rates go up and I get more consistent decent income I might start throwing money in there again on a weekly basis but for now I'm good on that.
literally in the same boat :deadrose:
i might as well make my money work for me, i got money just sitting on the side and im getting 20-30$ monthly in interest :aicmon:
Fidelity already has me at 5% return with way less bread, i need to step my crpyto game up, Im looking to buy gold as well to diversify my portfolio

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
literally in the same boat :deadrose:
i might as well make my money work for me, i got money just sitting on the side and im getting 20-30$ monthly in interest :aicmon:
Fidelity already has me at 5% return with way less bread, i need to step my crpyto game up, Im looking to buy gold as well to diversify my portfolio

Yeah we got a crypto thread in locker room somewhere. Good time now with everything going on. Feel like I should've been investing more like this years ago but I was only putting small amounts like $100 or $125 a week in ally. Just added up over so many years. I haven't messed with gold but I know that's been going up over time. Hearing dollar might weaken.

That’s why most ppl just put blue chips in that portfolio

I'm guessing faang are examples of those.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
so i gotta keep the same stocks for the rest of my investing career? :mindblown:

might have to give my picks a lot of thought. :lupe:

Absolutely not. You can sell the stocks that aren't performing and you can also shift around your percentages.

Say I have Boeing and it's shytting itself, I can sell that off and whatever I get back will go into my cash or I can re-invest it back into something else.

Say I have Apple at 13% of my portfolio but I want to increase that holding. I can do that. I can bring up the percentage and the next time I put money in the account most would go to Apple to try to bring it to the newer percent I set..

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I could have called it earlier today but I was busy and shyt. I got an alert at like 7am to be on the look out.

Oh well tomorrow is another day. I was waiting for my cash account deposit to finally clear.
from where or what breh?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:M1 is a "no" for me dawg.

:mjlol:You can't even be free to control your portfolio, it's basically automated. You only have a few hours to put money into it. All you do is watch it. shyt is trash.

:mjlol:You can do the exact same thing with TD or Schwab and you have the freedom to day trade and shyt on top of that.