tenor.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Down 8% today :ahh:
I'm about the same in my roth. my individual investment account was down worse with 16%. My plan of turning 500 into 5K is looking more like 500 into 50. My retirement funds ira didnt even make half a % to help ease the pain. only lost 0.25% over all the accounts but Crypto completely killed me. Pretty sure I lost over 1k in that today. Had to leave my house and get my mind off things today cuz it was brutal. :mjcry:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B
I'm about the same in my roth. my individual investment account was down worse with 16%. My plan of turning 500 into 5K is looking more like 500 into 50. My retirement funds ira didnt even make half a % to help ease the pain. only lost 0.25% over all the accounts but Crypto completely killed me. Pretty sure I lost over 1k in that today. Had to leave my house and get my mind off things today cuz it was brutal. :mjcry:
Dude if your job offers a retirement plan enroll in it. I let them handle one account and the one I post on here I do on my own but that job one is clutch for me. Probably why I’m not afraid To hold longer on my own account. My job account will Be worth over $100000 In 2022.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
B

Dude if your job offers a retirement plan enroll in it. I let them handle one account and the one I post on here I do on my own but that job one is clutch for me. Probably why I’m not afraid To hold longer on my own account. My job account will Be worth over $100000 In 2022.
I'm like Tommy, aint got no job. :francis: My last one didnt offer a 401k but I manage my own and have been raising it up with various funds. I just switched to Fidelity recently and made a decent amount on GNUS since my old broker didn't allow individual stocks. My retirement IRA is mostly funds that I just set and forget unless something drastic with a few stocks here and there, but my roth ira is where I do most of my trading. Yeah hopefully our accounts reach 100k by 2022. Just need the market to bounce back.

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
Looks like it's getting close to that time. Don't know if today is that day though. I'd say watch the extended hours.
I haven't looked into it too much, but I recall someone on here saying that they were going to get back in under $4. I like the premise of the company though.