Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
would this not be a good term stock to hold tho?

Not sure yet. I just believe that in the short term it's going to that range. They're diluting their stock and they're going to be selling shares for $1.50 in the next 2-3 weeks. Why would anyone pay the current price which is $4 when they can get it for a discount in 2 weeks guaranteed.

If you weren't in early, you may want to cut losses at least until the dilution happens.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
today was a horrible stock day across the board.

Yea but IMRN went from $2 to $25 today alone tho :wow:

GNC at $1.11, seems to be rebounding nicely from the pandemic despite a 25% loss today

SMRT and AXAS are 2 others I been looking at

What y’all think of these? :jbhmm:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but IMRN went from $2 to $25 today alone tho :wow:

GNC at $1.11, seems to be rebounding nicely from the pandemic despite a 25% loss today

SMRT and AXAS are 2 others I been looking at

What y’all think of these? :jbhmm:

:mjcry:

Why can’t I hit on some shyt like that. One day I think we all will if we stay in tuned with each other on this. Like @Eric Brooks said, why we need a discord when we can just discuss this all here. Let’s just not forget each other when we start getting in tuned with the cheat codes.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Why can’t I hit on some shyt like that. One day I think we all will if we stay in tuned with each other on this. Like @Eric Brooks said, why we need a discord when we can just discuss this all here. Let’s just not forget each other when we start getting in tuned with the cheat codes.

bio stocks can do that with just one hint of fda approval news

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Nobody I know had IMRN. I can't worry about shyt that I didn't know existed lol. If someone got in then bless them.. lol

I drop my plays here for sure, I'm not looking at anything particular for tomorrow tho

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Yea that’s the type of time I’m on, I want us all to get bread :blessed:

Not to toot my own horn but just about everything I suggested in the TLR thread went up today

I told brehs hop on IDEX despite it going down, it was at .88 at the time then went up to 1.44

I told brehs bout IMRN when it was still at $14 before it hit $25 an hour or 2 later, still was time to make a good profit assuming there were buyers

Ima start coming in here more often tho, I didn’t even know bout this thread till recently :wow:

GNC and IDEX are looking good to me so far. GNC barely over $1 and dropped right around the time of lockdowns. I think that’s gone be another HTZ in the sense of a recognizable brand we could get for the low that most won’t realize till it already shot up.

SMRT and AXAS are 2 others I’m looking at too, both under $1 with a promising future based on what I’ve read. If they even reach $5 it would be a goldmine :wow:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
Yea that’s the type of time I’m on, I want us all to get bread :blessed:

Not to toot my own horn but just about everything I suggested in the TLR thread went up today

I told brehs hop on IDEX despite it going down, it was at .88 at the time then went up to 1.44

I told brehs bout IMRN when it was still at $14 before it hit $25 an hour or 2 later, still was time to make a good profit assuming there were buyers

Ima start coming in here more often tho, I didn’t even know bout this thread till recently :wow:

GNC and IDEX are looking good to me so far. GNC barely over $1 and dropped right around the time of lockdowns. I think that’s gone be another HTZ in the sense of a recognizable brand we could get for the low that most won’t realize till it already shot up.

SMRT and AXAS are 2 others I’m looking at too, both under $1 with a promising future based on what I’ve read. If they even reach $5 it would be a goldmine :wow:

definitely post here bro. I don’t even check the trl one like that or pay attention to it as much. Main one I’ve been paying attention to is this one and I’m gonna start paying attention to the bio stock one as well but bro. That last paragraph. You put just 100 dollars on each and come off with a g stack of it goes from a dollar to 5 dollars. That’s retarded if you learn the game like that. Then flip that g stack into another penny stock just the same and keep flipping... :wow:

The possible dreams that can turn into reality though.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

+rep :salute:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:heh: That nikka damn near took over discord. :russ:

Shows how much y’all know.