Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:ohhh: Just peeped that IZEA is partnered with Twitch, which is owned by Bezos/Amazon

IZEA Announces Twitch Influencer Marketing
Workflow Support in IZEAx Unity Suite - IZEA

All in all if it takes off it's going to probably do just like GNUS. At some point you cash out and wait for it to settle back down. I don't know whether waiting for the news is a good idea or not this time, because there can be a big sell off near that time. Or the company decides to split shares or whatever.

Last edited:

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
All in all if it takes off it's going to probably do just like GNUS. At some point you cash out and wait for it to settle back down. I don't know whether waiting for the news is a good idea or not this time, because a lot of times there can be a big sell off near that time. Or the company decides to split shares or whatever.

yeah, if it gets high enough for profit i may sell out Thursday End of day. I feel friday morning alot of people will sell out of fear of the news being bad/underwhelming.

but damn what if the announcement friday is something huge! The thrill man lol, i have $1700 equity in this rn i want to at least make $700 off of it

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
What do you see in NTEC for that prediction? :jbhmm:

it went up 10% since I made that post today.
They have $70 Million dollars and no debt.
They have recently secured $10 million in funding from aspire capital

It's a pharma/canna company that has developed a proprietary pill technology called Accordion Pill that is in Phase 3 clinical trials with Merck that will treat Parkinson's.
it was Started by Israeli Jews who are rooted in NY and started in big pharma
I see their pill tech being adopted by many other pharmaceutical companies in the coming years. It will be a hit among the medi-weed producers imo

Once the news is announced that they are viable to start production, the stock will shoot up. Even if only to it's previous levels you're going to make a killing

They hired an ex-Pfizer big wig to run the company, board of directors is strong
Theyalso just sold $5 million in a direct offering in May. If the them folks are buying it during the coronavirus with no news announced then someone knows something

It has consistently traded for $4-8 on the TASE without having a signature product on the market.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why do you guys think IZEA is gonna rise? The press release is out...you don’t have to wait til Friday.

And if you’re still holding GNUS it’s heading to $1.50-2.00 range so good luck

I don't think it's going to sky rocket like GNUS. I was talking about the aftermath. It's going to drop back down like a rock if it skyrockets.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
it went up 10% since I made that post today.
They have $70 Million dollars and no debt.
They have recently secured $10 million in funding from aspire capital

It's a pharma/canna company that has developed a proprietary pill technology called Accordion Pill that is in Phase 3 clinical trials with Merck that will treat Parkinson's.
it was Started by Israeli Jews who are rooted in NY and started in big pharma
I see their pill tech being adopted by many other pharmaceutical companies in the coming years. It will be a hit among the medi-weed producers imo

Once the news is announced that they are viable to start production, the stock will shoot up. Even if only to it's previous levels you're going to make a killing

They hired an ex-Pfizer big wig to run the company, board of directors is strong
Theyalso just sold $5 million in a direct offering in May. If the them folks are buying it during the coronavirus with no news announced then someone knows something

It has consistently traded for $4-8 on the TASE without having a signature product on the market.
Thanks for the info, just bought some now and maybe some more later this week.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Did anyone know about immuron, IMRN I had no press release it would have been nice to cop some of those increase my money times 10

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Why do you guys think IZEA is gonna rise? The press release is out...you don’t have to wait til Friday.

And if you’re still holding GNUS it’s heading to $1.50-2.00 range so good luck

What press release is out for IZEA? The company is promoting a countdown to Friday with zero hint as to what it may be.