Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
RNG giving good returns-

was at its lowest yesterday at around 245/247- now its at 267. had 2k in and sold slowly as it rose- still holding half

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
site:unimpressed:
i prefer to buy on the site as opposed to the app for whatever reason
Oh ok. Yeah I'm using my tablet now. I should get up and turn on the pc since I like using that better.

Looks like I'm in the red for at least $200 but I was checking my email and I got two direct deposits overnight for $1080 from unemployment so I'm feeling much better. :banderas:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Oh ok. Yeah I'm using my tablet now. I should get up and turn on the pc since I like using that better.

Looks like I'm in the red for at least $200 but I was checking my email and I got two direct deposits overnight for $1080 from unemployment so I'm feeling much better. :banderas:
damn thats a lick, my girl been waiting months for her unemployment to hit
and yeah i use fidelity to trade blue chip stocks and ETFs, i use robinhood for more volatile stocks where most of red comes in on a daily basis if the market is down

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
IZEA is gonna peak on thursday brehs,

it’s a penny stock, and we have morning dips rn. Imma stick with it thru friday close of day.

really wonder what their announcement will be.
Facts. Brehs in here freaking out cause the entire market is dropping this morning. Yall gotta learn to take this shyt in strides. The market is liable to drop or rise without any reasoning at all.