Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yall nikkas seriously need to start investing in crypto brehs if you haven't done that already. :mjgrin:

For those who are late to the party, go buy some BTC and ETH. you can just buy $500 worth of it. and then buy some altcoins. create a 50(BTC)/25(ETH)/25%(Altcoins) portfolio. buy it now and just forget about it for 3-4 years. just pay attention to the news.

I just invested 20k more. i bought BTC/ETH in Robinhood. Bought XRP/LINK at coinbase.

BTC
ETH
XRP
LINK

It's not if, but matter of when it will pop.

yall will thank me later. :shaq:
you can buy $500 worth:lupe: i thought u had to buy the whole share or bit in this instance:ld:
and would eth and btc be safe on robinhood or should i just buy it on coinbase

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, how do you actually buy shares premarket? I thought I could buy starting at 7am with TD Ameritrade. I bought the shares but it seems like it's on hold, I'm guessing because it's going to buy at whatever price the market opens at? It feels like I'm missing something because what's the point of premarket if I can't actually buy at that earlier price?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, how do you actually buy shares premarket? I thought I could buy starting at 7am with TD Ameritrade. I bought the shares but it seems like it's on hold, I'm guessing because it's going to buy at whatever price the market opens at? It feels like I'm missing something because what's the point of premarket if I can't actually buy at that earlier price?
When you buy, under expiration, you have to put "day+ext" for trades before or after market hours so before 930am and after 4pm to complete the trade

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
howyou feeling about VISL today...It was stagnant yesterday i was going to sell then it finally went above a dollar.

lf it can hold $1 resistance and then jump to $1.15 then i'll consider it. :manny:

you can buy $500 worth:lupe: i thought u had to buy the whole share or bit in this instance:ld:
and would eth and btc be safe on robinhood or should i just buy it on coinbase

yeah breh. you can just buy fractions. and some of these altcoins are dirt cheap. they usually mimic bitcoins behavior. as long as you have a strong base in BTC/ETH then you can start getting into dirtcheap coins.

i heard many crypto nikkas don't like buying it from robinhood cuz they ain't got no crypto wallet and shyt. but i'm just gonna invest and then cash out when it pops, so it won't matter for me. i had to open coinbase to buy these altcoins. robinhood don't have much.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When you buy, under expiration, you have to put "day+ext" for trades before or after market hours so before 930am and after 4pm to complete the trade

Good looks. I don't have this option on my account, maybe because I'm a broke boy