Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We going to go off the cliff at some point. Valuation of these companies make 0 sense
I'm selling off a few stocks once they reach my cost basis again if they're below it now and I'll just park the money and wait. Stuff like Apple and Microsoft I'll keep but some of the stuff I'm less attached to I'll be willing to sell and wait. Q2 2020 numbers will be really bad.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So hearing a theory that the market is actually undervalued still cuz hedge funds and big money movers haven’t even gotten back in yet :jbhmm:

I mean if we continue with the premise that everything is priced in.

I think at some point it's just a combination of Fed and FOMO.

We are getting a pullback, not a crash maybe but a healthy ass pullback at some point and there will be bagholders aplenty

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
F.E. weed stock randomly up 30% today already. Either he always has inside info or his followers throw money at whatever he says
After he did that Nat video shyt went from 4 to 9

But he has made videos about Planet 13 already

It might be a good lick but it’s got a long road ahead

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bout damn time this Wynn started paying off. Also i think someone mentioned DHC, thats doing well today for me as well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm selling off a few stocks once they reach my cost basis again if they're below it now and I'll just park the money and wait. Stuff like Apple and Microsoft I'll keep but some of the stuff I'm less attached to I'll be willing to sell and wait. Q2 2020 numbers will be really bad.
Is that April, May, June?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So hearing a theory that the market is actually undervalued still cuz hedge funds and big money movers haven’t even gotten back in yet :jbhmm:
undervalued :bryan:

yeah, that does it. i'm gonna start buying a ton of shyt up every monday and then selling it every friday

if it keeps going up, i lock in the profit. if it crashes on me, then the shyt i'm buying is all dope long term holds anyway

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
undervalued :bryan:

yeah, that does it. i'm gonna start buying a ton of shyt up every monday and then selling it every friday

if it keeps going up, i lock in the profit. if it crashes on me, then the shyt i'm buying is all dope long term holds anyway

dont even think about the profits you missed on by chilling for so long