:russ:

smitty is too invested in OHIO, no gains, just heartaches :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
or you can invest with m1 or robinhood and just buy small %. :manny:

i mean it's gonna be a $5000 stock someday. :jawalrus:

you don't short stocks like TSLA. you sell your farm and go long :ufdup:

I get what you're saying but I've made more money shorting it than I would have at taking a $700-750 position because it's traded sideways for so long. If I had got in at $350 in late March I'd feel different.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I hate days like today, up down up down. I also haven't been focused at all since Floyd. I'm kinda just letting shyt ride..
I havent done shyt at work, today, don't think I will either.

Not looking at my profile really today.

I'm still in shock at all the shyt I saw this weekend.

One thing I gotta remind myself, is that the market doesnt give a shyt about the real world.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I havent done shyt at work, today, don't think I will either.

Not looking at my profile really today.

I'm still in shock at all the shyt I saw this weekend.

One thing I gotta remind myself, is that the market doesnt give a shyt about the real world.
Billionaires are gonna stay billionaires cuz they ain't stressing about the money. Big corporations know they got cash available and government bailout if need be. Because they invest in various different types of businesses. Its the small business owners with not as much revenue stream and the lower class wage employees that are hurting with the riots. Some of them may have been furloughed for the past few months due to covid and now who knows when businesses will start opening up again. And not just businesses but public areas too. Miami mayor said the beaches were gonna be delayed in opening and who knows if other cities may follow as well. The places everyone was rushing to get to will be closed even longer. Plus all the newly unemployed folks, bad enough the unemployment system in various states was worthless. Florida looks like its so bad that they got a queue just to log in to the website. I'm sure others are having issues as well. One cuz its Monday, and two cuz of all the heavy traffic from past few days probably.

Market doesn't give a shyt about the real world cuz its ran by the big corporations and 1 percenters of the world. Our money small change compared to the amounts they moving.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
honestly, i have to believe at this point that they really are just lookin 6 months ahead :yeshrug: by that time most of this shyt should be over

that plus tech dragging it upward = no more crash :mjcry:

Its really just the fed's actions and belief by people that everything is okay.

The tech piece is interesting because the level of innovation we are about to go through wasn't present during 08 09. Still don't think tech can carry the market through this

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The market isn't really up necessarily. Tech is way up and it probably should be. Their earnings reports were fine and they have a bright future. Stay-at-home stocks went through the roof and they probably should because of how much money they were making.

Hotels/airlines/banks/cruises/restaurants etc. all got beaten down and beaten down. There is an argument to be made that they are ahead of themselves but they are still way off their highs.. I mean not even close.

Look at Carnival. They were a $50+ stock. They ain't anywhere near that. Look at Delta. They were at $60+ and they ain't anywhere near it.

It's too simplistic to just say nobody cares. The right stocks are up and the ones where there's the most struggle are still down.