Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Wish I had more cash in my account when DKNG hit the stage. Only got $2K invested total in the market now, and just 20 shares in Kangs :mjcry: Still, money made is money made :win:
You’ll be aight I started with 2k last month, then I doubled my money in a month.

I’m just waiting on $Mark to rebound.

Gotta be patient because you can’t short or swing everything.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Zoom gonna get hammered after earnings because it ran up so much. Maybe even enough to do a swing trade out of it. :jbhmm:
I feel like its a Netflix situation all over again

The options premiums are just way too high with earnings

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Tesla making a move is typical stock market BS. SpaceX has nothing to do with Tesla other than Musk but people be like "Well Elon must be the smartest man alive" so they buy into Tesla at a crazy cost basis :mjlol:

that too, but there's alot of good shyt going on with TSLA breh. they reduced the MSRP, model 3 is now the best seller in Cali, global demand is as high as ever, and Elon just keep making the news. :mjgrin:

i won't be surprised it passes $1000 very soon. :mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that too, but there's alot of good shyt going on with TSLA breh. they reduced the MSRP, model 3 is now the best seller in Cali, global demand is as high as ever, and Elon just keep making the news. :mjgrin:

i won't be surprised it passes $1000 very soon. :mjlit:

i'm waiting on battery day to make my next flip. i only short tesla because it's too late for a position

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i'm eating brehs

my acct on may 10th
fabtrey-may-10th.jpg

my account today

fabtrey-june-1st.jpg

i gotta start selling some. there gotta be a major correction upcoming. i mean no way the market can keep this shyt up :shaq:
@smitty22 let's roll

tenor.gif