Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
On a random note, anyone got their fed tax return with a mid April (or later) file date? I got both state returns and one (2018) was paper....how I get a paper return processed before an efile to the feds :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Which reminds me.. whoever said MSFT is like a savings account, it's true it's steady, it keeps money making a lil profit

But the reason I like it is because I feel it does have some big growth potential left in it.

There were 2 price targets set by well known analysts up over the $300 range just recently.

I don't know if it gets there anytime soon but I agree with the potential it's a trillion dollar company with a sound balance sheet, growing products and they are always lurking to make a huge splash.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the markets all ended down like -.60% :dwillhuh: right? they were up like 1 percent during the day

thought i heard someone say trump said something about china, i havent been paying attention

I think he has a whole thing on China planned tomorrow. He made some references to them during the executive order announcement today