Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are we like the only two that got faith in that one? Lol... that’s my largest investment. I won’t even front. That’s one that if it fails, I would be salty as hell. Lol...

i still think they are a player longterm but with the way covid has stalled shyt it could be a 3-5 year wait for it to take off

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
There'a a good 1/3rd of the country that are Trump supporters and straight up DGAF. Never really did. The real question is how the rest of the population behaves. When Q2 2020 results come out and only 1/3 the populace or even just 50% of it is back out there living life as normal that's gonna be devastating to businesses bottom lines.

Priced in.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Definitely getting into spirit tomorrow. Think ill take some clvs too. Down to almost 7 a share. Thinkinf about mnlo, mark, xela, ttoo, and mark.

Edit: also wynn

Last edited:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps

tenor.gif

:wow:I gotta throw some more money in premarket we taking off...

The way they publicly pump up the stock w those tweets seems very sus to me

Last edited:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I should have got USO when F.E. did but I was thrown off by the stock split. Since then it's gone from $17 to over $25 :whew:
You should be happy you didn't right now

RBC and other market participants , including other FCMs, have taken risk mitigation measures that constrain USO’s ability to invest in the Benchmark Futures Contract and other Oil Futures Contracts. RBC, currently USO’s only FCM, has expressly informed USO that, until further notice, USO may not hold positions in the Benchmark Futures Oil Futures Contract and that it may not purchase any other Oil Futures Contracts for USO’s portfolio through RBC whether or not such purchases would be within the limits permitted by the exchanges. RBC has indicated that such limitation on USO is a result of RBC’s own internal risk management requirements and directions it has received from other regulators in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. USO cannot predict with any certainty when and whether RBC will remove these limitations. USO has been engaging in efforts to enter into additional FCM agreements for the purpose of the purchase and sale of Benchmark Oil Futures Contracts as well as other Oil Futures Contracts. To date, USO has not entered into an agreement with any FCM other than RBC and it cannot predict with any certainty when it will do so.
https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2020/05/21/1590062349000/USO--Uncleared-and-present-danger-/

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Bad move. Check the options chain. It tells you everything you need to know. Don't say I dind't tell you so :usure:. Oil will be up all of next week breh.
Doesn't matter if Oil is up if USO can no longer hold or buy oil futures:sas2: