Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I gotta rework my watchlist but right now I like BA under $100

Disney under $95 looks like a good place to average, maybe $90

If this hits tech stocks then you want Apple, FB, MSFT obviously

Tesla I'd say under.. $500 but would prefer under $400 I'm trying to play around with those numbers probably unlikely it gets there again

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bro you were the main one talking about the bear market is over, we about to make new highs, everything is gonna go back to normal and now you switched your tune talking about everything is overpriced.

On almost every post I make I say this is a traders market so you could save the snarky remarks. I'm talking about the overall macro view.

Yeah okay.. just admit you were wrong for 2 months and move along. I'm not here to argue with people.

When a market gains 5600 points and you sit on the sidelines. That is your problem not mine lol

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
A volatility index that follows the future of the sp500 vix.

A very simplified explanation is that while there is a lot of uncertainty in the price of the sp500, tvix will rise.

The price of TVIX itself is not impacted by investors buying/selling it. But only the futures that it based on. So if you want to monitor it, use the price action from the sp500, and futures to make your buy sell decisions

It swings wildly and like @Tug life said it is not a buy and hold.

It "wants" to be at $0.00, and will fall as the market becomes stable.

I'm still new so if anyone has more please fill in gaps.
This is the best explanation I've seen of TVIX because it's kinda hard to explain.

Especially the part of how it "wants to be 0.00" that's stock decay, and most people look at the charts and see it was like $157,000 but that's just reverse splits and it was never that price.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Yeah okay.. just admit you were wrong for 2 months and move along. I'm not here to argue with people.

When a market gains 5600 points and you sit on the sidelines. That is your problem not mine lol
I never said i sat on the sidelines and i was never wrong. I dont understand what you are getting at? Im not the one who changes my view every week

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I've been talking about the CNBC model for weeks, while @Tug life was where exactly..

Stop making excuses and get in the game we are all here to make money, not argue.
:mjlol: I like how you're on the defensive Juelzing when you are the one who qouted me and tried to clown me.

And people should really learn the difference between an argument and a debate. I don't wish nothing but profits to everybody, I think we should be able to debate our views like adults without catching feelings.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: I like how you're on the defensive Juelzing when you are the one who qouted me and tried to clown me.

And people should really learn the difference between an argument and a debate. I don't wish nothing but profits to everybody, I think we should be able to debate our views like adults without catching feelings.

You disappear for weeks while everything is green and then come back tryin to talk shyt after we have all acknowledged a summer dip, that's the facts of what happened, it's not on me. :hubie: