Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I caved in. Bought 4 shares of Walgreens Boots Alliance and 3 shares of Raytheon Technologies. All were below my cost basis and I now own 30 shares of both. Unfortunately I bought Raytheon pre-merger so my cost basis is in the $69 range.

I decided as long as Facebook, Johnson & Johnson (which both aren't), Raytheon, and Walgreens (which both are) fall below my cost basis I'll consider nibbling on shares of them occasionally till I get them up to size. I want 20 shares of the first 2 and 50 shares of the last 2. Also if AT&T falls below $28 I'll but that and if Disney gets below $95.

Really I want more RTX, WBA, and JNJ. I plan to add like $100 a week to my portfolio going forward. If none of my stocks are below cost basis I'll toss it at bonds to park the money.

I'm really high on RTX long term. I bought another 60 today.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I built a M1 portfolio and think I’m
Gonna just add 500 to it every two weeks regardless of the market

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Like someone mentioned above, wallstreet is disconnected from mainstreet. Wasn't wall street making record profits during the great recession or at least during the occupy wall street movement.
Buffet made his most money during the 09 recession of course that’s with staying long and not panic selling

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Tickets for the earliest days of Shanghai Disneyland's reopening have sold out following a three-month shutdown due to the coronavirus outbreak.

The Chinese government has asked Disney (NYSE:DIS) to cap attendance of the re-opened park at 30% of capacity, or roughly 24,000 people, as it adjusts to new safeguards like social distancing, masks and temperature screenings.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I’d keep an eye on Matchgroup I’m thinking they must of got some pretty big spikes in use