Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hold up:

EdJY6kh.png

tenor.gif

Damn they got you, better luck next time.

giphy.gif

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Brehs I'm tryna get into the stock market but don't know anything about how it works or how to understand the numbers.

Can someone give me a quick explanation so I can jump in with both feet :patrice: rep for any help

Id advise to go watch some YouTube videos first tons of investing for beginnier vids

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I’m not a gamer and don’t know shyt about that world but Hear(turtle beach) has been holding up very strong during this they make the headphones for gaming and could explode when all the new systems are released

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
If you really that novice of a level you should find some videos on YouTube. When I’m back on my laptop I’ll post some for you. Are you using RH?

I don't even know what RH is :snoop:

I just need a couple videos to explain the terminology basically.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Brehs I'm tryna get into the stock market but don't know anything about how it works or how to understand the numbers.

Can someone give me a quick explanation so I can jump in with both feet :patrice: rep for any help
Quick?
There's no quick explanation.

These two cats have a lot good stuff for beginners.

I don't agree with everything they say or do, but their channels overall have a lot of decent to above average information.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn how is MRO up for the day. I sold that shyt earlier a lot of the oil stocks up a bit