Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I'm tryna get into the stock market but don't know anything about how it works or how to understand the numbers.

Can someone give me a quick explanation so I can jump in with both feet :patrice: rep for any help

If you really that novice of a level you should find some videos on YouTube. When I’m back on my laptop I’ll post some for you. Are you using RH?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
When I look back 2-3 years from now at the money I made by being aggressive :mjlit:
Bear season :blessed:
image.png

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
How long y’all think oil will keep sinking?

I’m thinkIng about OXY, DVN, NBL, PUMP

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Netflix (NFLX) has a simpler story amid the pandemic: The people love "Tiger King." With subscribers -- and potential subscribers -- stuck inside in March, fresh content like the popular documentary series leads analysts to believe Netflix will beat its forecast of 7 million new subscribers by more than 1 million.

Make your gotdamn move, I been waiting all day :damn: :damn:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Netflix (NFLX) has a simpler story amid the pandemic: The people love "Tiger King." With subscribers -- and potential subscribers -- stuck inside in March, fresh content like the popular documentary series leads analysts to believe Netflix will beat its forecast of 7 million new subscribers by more than 1 million.

Make your gotdamn move, I been waiting all day :damn: :damn:
They report earnings afterhours. You'll have to hope for that ah bump