Boeing still out here not giving a fukk……. FAA temporarily grounds the 737 max

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This kind of thing is indicative of where we're heading. It's over. Every detail of our lives is going to get a little bit worse every day. Late Capitalism is stripping the copper wires out of the walls in every way. Every last penny is going to the already-rich. We have been thrown to the wolves. You wanna have kids? I don't recommend it.

Enjoy your Saturday.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Boeing needs to put in the grave for this one. The shyt they pulled with the Max-8 should’ve landed some people in jail and the FAA should’ve gotten way more heat. Lazy dinosaur ass Boeing cutting corners because they can’t keep up with AirBus. I’m sure Boeings stock is doing better than it ever was though! fukk Boeing

:pacspit:

Nah the stock was over $400 at one point but it's still up over 100% since Covid. :ehh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
im a metal fabricator thats what im basing it on lol. its also much more brittle

and tensile strength is what matters.

and besides whoever told you aluminum is stifer than steel is wrong, you can bend aluminum with your bare hands lol

Young’s Modulus for steel is three times that of aluminum, meaning that for a fixed geometry, a part made out of steel will be three times as stiff as if it were made out of aluminum1

damn you can weld aluminum? I know you getting $$$. can u stick 2?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
breh people have 10000x better chance of dying in an uber/lyft/taxi aint nobody screening that shyt...and a lot of those have NEVER been maintained :sadcam:

......theres nothing 2 fear dawg :russ:
And not like checking it gonna do anything. Chance of surviving a legit crash is legit slim to none :mjcry:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Boeing needs to put in the grave for this one. The shyt they pulled with the Max-8 should’ve landed some people in jail and the FAA should’ve gotten way more heat. Lazy dinosaur ass Boeing cutting corners because they can’t keep up with AirBus. I’m sure Boeings stock is doing better than it ever was though! fukk Boeing

The U.S Government: "That's mine"

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

They ain’t ever going to fall off

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
The U.S Government: "That's mine"

They ain’t ever going to fall off
Yup…and it’s a really bad look for the US, Boeing is as American as any corporation gets, and they put out garbage and literally killed people due to their greed.

Stock buybacks, absurdly low corporate tax rate, bailed out recently and taxpayers got nothing except fear that their next flight on a Boeing will be their last flight. Boeing could’ve put money into R&D or shored themselves up financially instead of buying back $73 billion worth of stock in 2020 to increase their price per share. They paid $2.5 billion for the MCAS fiasco, which is pathetic.

Boeing takes all the handouts they want but if the US government tries take heavy handed action, Boeing is going to cry to conservatives about regulation, grease the right palms, and hold their employees jobs hostage….real shame.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Yup…and it’s a really bad look for the US, Boeing is as American as any corporation gets, and they put out garbage and literally killed people due to their greed.

Stock buybacks, absurdly low corporate tax rate, bailed out recently and taxpayers got nothing except fear that their next flight on a Boeing will be their last flight. Boeing could’ve put money into R&D or shored themselves up financially instead of buying back $73 billion worth of stock in 2020 to increase their price per share. They paid $2.5 billion for the MCAS fiasco, which is pathetic.

Boeing takes all the handouts they want but if the US government tries take heavy handed action, Boeing is going to cry to conservatives about regulation, grease the right palms, and hold their employees jobs hostage….real shame.
It's very disgusting