BODYCAM: PIPE BOMB blows up during routine traffic stop.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
this exchange is straight up insane. After the device goes off, the driver goes INTO the cab of the truck and there's no real way the cop could know what he was doing. The cop turns his back on the driver multiple times after this point.

the whole thing felt like a leaked GTA 6 mission.

:wow:
That really stuck out to me. I honestly thought the white dude was going for a gun and would not have been surprised if he got popped at that point but no, just casual discussion.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I never seen nothing like this. Cop was so comfortable, I seen at least 10 times that CAC could have blown that cops head clean off.

After the shyt goes off in his face cop just walking around in circles spitting and looking at traffic. What if that was acid.

This is why it’s always FTP.

They treat innocent unarmed black people like Hamas.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
the cop was dumb way before that when he was searching the driver door panel and was obviously looking down while the driver was standing in front of him and could have did anything like bum rushing the door close on the officer and further incapacitate him because he wasn't expecting it.

opGeukZ.png

FaLhqqj.png

🤡 shyt
Exactly and I could tell that was a pipe bomb. Like wtf and the cop was shaking it and tossing it around. He's lucky he didn't die

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I never seen nothing like this. Cop was so comfortable, I seen at least 10 times that CAC could have blown that cops head clean off.

After the shyt goes off in his face cop just walking around in circles spitting and looking at traffic. What if that was acid.

This is why it’s always FTP.

They treat innocent unarmed black people like Hamas.

đź’Ż

lots of white cops have been killed giving white suspects such leeway they would never dare give black suspects.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amazing display of foolishness and “racial bias”. He treated this individual with so much humanity and goodwill, this treatment should be extended to all people.

Driver should’ve been in cuffs as soon as the weed was identified since recreational marijuana is illegal in FL.

Cop is fortunate his hands and face weren’t blown off. All those years of accumulated ass sweat, dead skin, and meth fragments in the seat got deep in his lungs tho.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Overalls

Gun in the car

Cigarettes everywhere

Trash everywhere

Pipebomb goes off

Cop remains calm with no backup

Meanwhile Orlando Castillo with his girl and a baby in the backseat of the car gets shot down pulling out his CCW license
It’s always gonna be fukk the NRA for not speaking up on this incident when it occurred. Don’t know how any black man can be a member. RIP brother Orlando Castillo