Body Language from a woman tells it all fellas

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've done a lot of research on body language... it's interesting stuff and definitely helps you in dating/ hooking up with chicks

the two Tyra videos are actually very good examples

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Yeah i noticed at work some of the girls i talk to been lightly touching my arm whenever we talked, i gotta start doing the same:jawalrus:

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
Yeah i noticed at work some of the girls i talk to been lightly touching my arm whenever we talked, i gotta start doing the same:jawalrus:

i get the same thing at work but im clueless when it comes to
body language or signs
i just go for the gold and hope for the best
:smugfavre:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
agreed....case in point....I brought a girl to the house one night...sat on the couch...tried to put my arm around her...she says "I dont like to be touched".....proceeded to get up and take her home...half way to her house she stopped me and said we can go back to my place....was beating the breaks off of her soon as we got in.
Deadpan then :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've done a lot of research on body language... it's interesting stuff and definitely helps you in dating/ hooking up with chicks

the two Tyra videos are actually very good examples

Stop being stingy and share your research Breh

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
"the eyes chico...they never lie"
Cosign.

That's the one constant sign I remeber getting from every chick that was feeling me. They all seemed to have that "sparkle" in their eye when speaking to you. Along with the touching, and other kinds of flirting.

Daps
There are many variables to the first question...is this our first date and where exactly is he touching me? First dates get handshakes/hugs or kisses on the cheek.

If we've gone on several dates then I dont mind an occasional booty grab or thigh rub..for some reason I cant keep men out of my hair..and they always grab without asking me first..and Im looking like :usure:

For me, him touching lets me know he like what he sees, and me letting him touch should tell him I like what I see.

Whos that in your avi breh? :ld:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
As puctuation when talking: "I never know what THIS one might do..." *light tap on the crook of the arm*.

As a polite guide to her chair: *cups hand under her elbow as she makes her way to her chair*

or

As a way to steady her on stairs: *takes her hand lightly as she navigates a flight of stairs in tall heels*

THEN... if all that goes okay, *wraps arm around her waist and pulls her close*

:beli:

It's mostly in the eyes. Walking a broad up the stairs is just weird, never seen anyone do that in my life.

I'd say eye contact for about three seconds or so, in there like swimwear. Build rapport, slight touch on the shoulder or arm, if she touches back that's it that's all:manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
If a girl does not touch you in any way, that YOU haven't initiated on the first date, wrap that shyt up early scrap.

If she offers to shake your hand at the beginning of the date...ABANDON MISSION! Look at the extended hand, then walk away. Slap the hand away if you feel necessary to do so also, then walk away.

And this is the final gem I'm going to give ya'll, if a girl shows up late to a date, ABANDON MISSION!!! If it's a dinner date, wait until she comes, sit down and order some expensive shyt, eat your meal quickly and blame it on the quick eating that you have to go to the bathroom but what you're really doing is sneaking out of the restaurant and leaving HER with the bill. Hear me talkin got dammit :jawalrus:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
While I think some women dont know what they want, the majority of us do..and when we tell some men those answers they dont like them..and then we get hit with, "yall dont know what yall want". nah, fool I told you what I wanted, you just dont like the outcome.
:manny: