Body Language from a woman tells it all fellas

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
ladies!!!! why do some of yall dont like being touched when on a date ? or just like being touched by a man

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
well thats a particular situation....im just basing this off common human nature and the laws of attraction whether sexual or platonic. If someone is not feeling someone/something they avoid it the best way they can.

As in the two vids, that was an example of someone trying their best to compose themselves due to high attraction and indicating interest vs Someone trying to be polite as possible to make the situation not as awkward as it already is. All im saying is, dudes need to read interest levels in women quickly before they misinterpret politeness for interest.

luda was looking lame lol

I still disagree, but I feel you :p:

Certain individuals aren't in tune with their intuition, oblivious to their surroundings and how they conduct themselves. Unless you know someones mannerisms; human behavior and the law of attraction is null and void. Any conclusion is based off speculation/assumption.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still disagree, but I feel you :p:

Certain individuals aren't in tune with their intuition, oblivious to their surroundings and how they conduct themselves. Unless you know someones mannerisms; human behavior and the law of attraction is null and void. Any conclusion is based off speculation/assumption.

lol technically everything is based off assumption in both our arguments....all im going off is the more common premise on what people do when they are attracted and what they do when they arent.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Women use almost all the same clues to let a male know he's in there:

Hair toss, touch you with their hand, brush up against you, and the classic glancing. If the chick is desparate, then these clues will be super blatant. The more she has going on, the more subtle.

As a man, you have to be ready to reach out an touch her to test the waters. Not grope, grab, yank, or hold, just lightly touch.

As puctuation when talking: "I never know what THIS one might do..." *light tap on the crook of the arm*.

As a polite guide to her chair: *cups hand under her elbow as she makes her way to her chair*

or

As a way to steady her on stairs: *takes her hand lightly as she navigates a flight of stairs in tall heels*

THEN... if all that goes okay, *wraps arm around her waist and pulls her close*

You only want to lean in half way for the kiss. You gotta let her met you... that's how you know if it's real. Close your eyes and pucker up. Either she'll plant one on you or you'll open your eyes in a few seconds to this

:umad:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Sexual assault is an assault of a sexual nature on another person, or any sexual act committed without consent.

This thread has been reported.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
ladies!!!! why do some of yall dont like being touched when on a date ? or just like being touched by a man

There are many variables to the first question...is this our first date and where exactly is he touching me? First dates get handshakes/hugs or kisses on the cheek.

If we've gone on several dates then I dont mind an occasional booty grab or thigh rub..for some reason I cant keep men out of my hair..and they always grab without asking me first..and Im looking like :usure:

For me, him touching lets me know he like what he sees, and me letting him touch should tell him I like what I see.