case in point:

vs:

if shorty is making excuses, chuck the dueces before its too late

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:

Plausible to an extent. Certain females are simply the touchy feely type. Nothing more always less.

Laughter is the key to everything....... thank me later.

agreed....case in point....I brought a girl to the house one night...sat on the couch...tried to put my arm around her...she says "I dont like to be touched".....proceeded to get up and take her home...half way to her house she stopped me and said we can go back to my place....was beating the breaks off of her soon as we got in.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just trying to kick knowledge on how to read body language really....tyras face in the second clip was kinda sad lol she was disgusted by luda

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

Plausible to an extent. Certain females are simply the touchy feely type. Nothing more always less.

Laughter is the key to everything....... thank me later.

touchy feely types dont touch everyone though especially people they dont like lol

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
touchy feely types dont touch everyone though especially people they dont like lol

I disagree.

Certain individuals (male/female) truly aren't conscious that they use their hands to communicate.

I've met females that will touch my face or certain parts of my body (who aren't lesbians) unknowingly. Said behavior would be misinterpreted by a male and it would be labeled as sexual attraction.

Some people like to look and observer from a distance, while others like to touch and feel.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If she lets you put a hand on her thigh she'll let you kiss her.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree.

Certain individuals (male/female) truly aren't conscious that they use their hands to communicate.

I've met females that will touch my face or certain parts of my body (who aren't lesbians) unknowingly. Said behavior would be misinterpreted by a male and it would be labeled as sexual attraction.

Some people like to look and observer from a distance, while others like to touch and feel.

well thats a particular situation....im just basing this off common human nature and the laws of attraction whether sexual or platonic. If someone is not feeling someone/something they avoid it the best way they can.

As in the two vids, that was an example of someone trying their best to compose themselves due to high attraction and indicating interest vs Someone trying to be polite as possible to make the situation not as awkward as it already is. All im saying is, dudes need to read interest levels in women quickly before they misinterpret politeness for interest.

luda was looking lame lol