Body is a 10 and cute face but name a specific physical feature thats an automatic turn off and throws everything out the window..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Not a woman but I got curved for this once.
full

Had that old man saunter my whole life.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
nikka if body a 10 and she pretty she getting smashed all that miscellanies shyt is irrelevant not like I’m trying to wife her :camby: . nikkas got standards worse than females can’t make this shyt up:mjlol:. “Busted feet”, “busted hands”, “acne” who the fukk paying attention to that when you blowing abytch back out:camby:
That tuff guy stuff only works for 1 or 2 lays. After that fukin woman who are unattractive will slowly eat away at you self esteem.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
gotta be some shyt like an adams apple or waist area doesnt look harlem certified for a woman

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Gait.

I'm dead serious. If a woman walks with her toes pointed in opposite directions it's a huge turn off.

I work with a woman that is fine as hell, but she walks like a teenage nerd. There's another woman who isn't as fine but she walks upright, hips swaying slightly with feet pointed forward. She walks like shes proud of being a woman and she carries herself with dignity even tho she isn't even 5 feet tall. I wouldn't even hesitate on choosing her over the sloppy baddie.

I've grown tired of weak women. I like women who are confident, have a sense of humor, and an attitude of "if I want this thing I'll go for it instead of waiting for it to be given to me". Those kinds of women are the type I like to see.
Until the confident one leaves you for the boss 😂

Daps
That tuff guy stuff only works for 1 or 2 lays. After that fukin woman who are unattractive will slowly eat away at you self esteem.
A bytch body a 10 and pretty face you sound comical :camby: unless the p*ssy trash she getting smashed regularly I couldn’t give two fukks about the dumb shyt posters on here replying with :mjlol: