Body is a 10 and cute face but name a specific physical feature thats an automatic turn off and throws everything out the window..

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
wears too much makeup
takes too long to get ready
is bytchy
does not find a balance between not being bytchy to her man and snobbish towards others
has no hobbies, if she has no hobbies YOU will become her hobby!!! and that never works out!!

invalid

Banned
Daps
81fk0rpVY3L.jpg

:camby:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Gait.

I'm dead serious. If a woman walks with her toes pointed in opposite directions it's a huge turn off.

I work with a woman that is fine as hell, but she walks like a teenage nerd. There's another woman who isn't as fine but she walks upright, hips swaying slightly with feet pointed forward. She walks like shes proud of being a woman and she carries herself with dignity even tho she isn't even 5 feet tall. I wouldn't even hesitate on choosing her over the sloppy baddie.

I've grown tired of weak women. I like women who are confident, have a sense of humor, and an attitude of "if I want this thing I'll go for it instead of waiting for it to be given to me". Those kinds of women are the type I like to see.
Are you referring to the "10 minutes til 2 on the clock" stance/walk?

Huge turn-off :heh:

Daps
nikka if body a 10 and she pretty she getting smashed all that miscellanies shyt is irrelevant not like I’m trying to wife her :camby: . nikkas got standards worse than females can’t make this shyt up:mjlol:. “Busted feet”, “busted hands”, “acne” who the fukk paying attention to that when you blowing abytch back out:camby: