Body found in Chattahoochee River identified as missing CDC worker Timothy Cunningham

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
And then what? The govt was involved in his murder and the cover up. Do you think the powers that be are going to allow for the release of the results from any indeoendent investigation or findings? That would expose the reasons why this man was killed and their motives. Much deeper facts that what we are led to believe.

This always happens to people when they are close to revealing or exposing information that govt or corporations do not want to be made publicly available. CDC workers just don’t go “missing” especially in these circumstances.

You are using way to many absolutes without any facts.

It's like you are hoping that the brehs death is a conspiracy and the investigation botched...

I am hoping for the best but remain realistic about all options. Not just the tin hat ones

Daps

It's like you are hoping that the brehs death is a conspiracy and the investigation botched...

I am hoping for the best but remain realistic about all options. Not just the tin hat ones
people hate relying/waiting on facts.. they read a few things, and create their own make-believe scenarios..

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

It’s pretty sketch tho, and it’s getting even sketchier by the minute. The ME just came out and said he drowned, no signs of foul play. They just got the body yesterday morning. Probably didn’t open him up till today. That’s hella fast, I ain’t no expert, but I don’t even think tox reports can come back that fast. And in a situation where suicide is a possibilty, you not gonna see if this man maybe took some pills and jumped in the water?

I didn’t think one way or another at first, but this rush to judgement makes me supsious now honestly. And they don’t know where he went in the water at, but anywhere you could jog along the ‘Hooch in NW I know fairly well. Not really any places where you could just fall in by accident and drown. It’s usually a trail running along a 2-3 foot small incline into the water, can’t even call it a drop off. You could ride a bike down the hill into the water, folks just lay out there on picnic status all the time. Its not a big river at all, aint like it’s the Hudson where you fall in, get knocked out from the impact, and then drown cuz you sleep. When folks drown in the ‘Hooch its usually a kayaker upstream near the rapids or some drunk redneck who jumps in and hits a rock. You never see someone drown cuz they fell in. That’s why the bodies they find are always dumped over the bridges after they already dead. He would’ve had to damn near swim out to the middle of it, got winded and not been able to double back, and then drowned. shyt doesn’t make any sense. Not to mention that folks always out there jogging and walking they dogs. No one saw or heard this man struggling in the water?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It’s pretty sketch tho, and it’s getting even sketchier by the minute. The ME just came out and said he drowned, no signs of foul play. They just got the body yesterday morning. Probably didn’t open him up till today. That’s hella fast, I ain’t no expert, but I don’t even think tox reports can come back that fast. And in a situation where suicide is a possibilty, you not gonna see if this man maybe took some pills and jumped in the water?

I didn’t think one way or another at first, but this rush to judgement makes me supsious now honestly. And they don’t know where he went in the water at, but anywhere you could jog along the ‘Hooch in NW I know fairly well. Not really any places where you could just fall in by accident and drown. It’s usually a trail running along a 2-3 foot small incline into the water, can’t even call it a drop off. You could ride a bike down the hill into the water, folks just lay out there on picnic status all the time. Its not a big river at all, aint like it’s the Hudson where you fall in, get knocked out from the impact, and then drown cuz you sleep. When folks drown in the ‘Hooch its usually a kayaker upstream near the rapids or some drunk redneck who jumps in and hits a rock. You never see someone drown cuz they fell in. That’s why the bodies they find are always dumped over the bridges after they already dead. He would’ve had to damn near swim out to the middle of it, got winded and not been able to double back, and then drowned. shyt doesn’t make any sense. Not to mention that folks always out there jogging and walking they dogs. No one saw or heard this man struggling in the water?
He didn't kill himself...he was murdered

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
correct me if im wrong but didnt the first news reports come out saying he got promoted to his current position last year. then out of nowhere, like a week later, newer reports said he had been passed up for promotion recently, and coworkers/friends/family said he was upset about it. then the CDC came out themselves and said no, he was promoted last year, there was no new promotion he was passed up for? if i got that right then wtf did the media get this idea he was passed up for a new promotion? and even go as far as to say he was upset about it, and there are people that can corroborate that -- something that literally didnt happen :leostare:

or did i misread some shyt :lupe:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Breh doesn’t get promotion and offs himself. Is that really so hard for y’all to believe that y’all are saying it’s a conspiracy against a black man :mjlol:

Hundreds or thousands of other black men have worked for the CDC but y’all acting like the CDC is just killing black workers :dead:

Yeah because any Black person would simply just off themselves for being denied a promotion :comeon:

I know Black folks love titles but shyt ain’t that serious.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
dont know want to make of this, some of the ATL posters saying this is possible

but if he really discovered some shyt then there might be more to it:patrice:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

No one is saying that his death is without a multitude of questions.

I called for the family to not rely on government medical examinations and get an independent autopsy

Y'all really got to fix y'alls comprehension.