Body found in Chattahoochee River identified as missing CDC worker Timothy Cunningham

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Is the Chattahoochee where
coca-cola-big-data-compressed-660x330.jpg

gets it's water from?

Who has the most to gain from Coke stocks dropping?

donald-trump-commercials-donald-trump-selling-something-donald-trump-brands-donald-trump-mcdonalds.jpg

:troll:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh doesn’t get promotion and offs himself. Is that really so hard for y’all to believe that y’all are saying it’s a conspiracy against a black man :mjlol:

Hundreds or thousands of other black men have worked for the CDC but y’all acting like the CDC is just killing black workers :dead:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Breh doesn’t get promotion and offs himself. Is that really so hard for y’all to believe that y’all are saying it’s a conspiracy against a black man :mjlol:

Hundreds or thousands of other black men have worked for the CDC but y’all acting like the CDC is just killing black workers :dead:
He called his moms at 5am talking about are yoy awake, he commited suicide

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My sister’s good friend from college. shyt doesn’t make sense. Police say no foul play, but his home door was unlocked, his wallet, keys, and phone we’re a truck home, and his dog was home. Dude was just promoted

Guy spoke out on the dangers of immunizations. Lot a of conspiracy material in this one...

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Folks don’t off themselves in the Hooch breh. If they find a body in there it’s an accident or somebody dumped the body there.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:merchant:
Whoaaaaaa!!! (Getting my google detective fingers ready to look up more info.... ) :jbhmm:... smh..something more going on. Good looking out. Thx.

:whoa:Whoa. Hold on there sis. I wasn’t saying Wayne Williams and this guy was connected. They just happened to go down in the same area. Although I do believe shennagains was at play with Wayne Williams tho. No way in hell his little 5’4 ass was able to overpower all those kids, and no way in hell could he have picked them up and tossed them off a bridge.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:whoa:Whoa. Hold on there sis. I wasn’t saying Wayne Williams and this guy was connected. They just happened to go down in the same area. Although I do believe shennagains was at play with Wayne Williams tho. No way in hell his little 5’4 ass was able to overpower all those kids, and no way in hell could he have picked them up and tossed them off a bridge.
I know. That was my thought process too. I wasn’t insinuating something against what you said or didn’t say.