Bodies Bodies Bodies | Official Trailer HD | A24 (8/5) (Skete, Amandla Stenberg)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I loved this film. Great atmosphere. The dialogue in general is a mockery of the Gen Z social media culture. I can see the older crowd finding a lot of it cringeworthy but I found myself sharing laughs all throughout this one. The actress who played Alice stole the show for me - she has a new fan.

Amandla Stenberg was looking GOOD in this. :noah:

I do not envy A24’s marketing team at all, lol. The trailers didn’t really do this one any justice. I think folks will enjoy this more as a dark, satirical whodunnit, rather than the slasher I see it advertised as in places.

Thought it blended in the horror really well. There were some genuinely spooky moments in this, particularly the ones where the girls were walking through those dark corridors. shyt felt like Scooby-Doo meets Scream. :russ:

The final reveal was priceless. Something tells me Pete Davidson would totally go out like that in real life as well. :dead:

“I thought you said he’s a vet.”

“No. He’s a veterinarian - are you fukking kidding me?!”

“Then why did you call him G.I. Joe?!”

Alice’s little side remarks and interruptions were jokes. She was great.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just feel like this is a movie I’m too old for. Usually will watch anything A24

See this why I watched. If it didn’t have the A24 tag I would’ve easily passed on this but I trust their stamp of approval and this shyt delivered :mjlol:

It’s really a satire of a Gen Z thriller/horror and I thought they nailed the tone of how goofy Gen Z kids are now a days. They manage to squeeze in every new age “term” we clown Gen Z’s on here about and shyt had me crackin up :russ:

I wouldn’t say go see this in theatres - I had some free passes so didn’t mind checking it out but I’d definitely recommend watching it once you get around to it. The chemistry the cast had was great and the “twist” wasn’t too bad. It has a Knives Out kinda vibe to it but More comedic.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Just caught it at the matinee.

I went into it knowing exactly what i was going to see thanks to the trailer. I don’t think anyone could be disappointed if they saw and comprehended the trailer.

6/10 for me graded on the scale of other movies like this.

Would have gave it a 7 IF I didn’t already know Pete Davidson murked himself. It was so obvious as soon as it happened. I just thought it was suicide but we see it was an accident.

The collection of young shorties was excellent. I would have smashed all of them. Maybe not the Russian but she was dressed down like a tomboy.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
See this why I watched. If it didn’t have the A24 tag I would’ve easily passed on this but I trust their stamp of approval and this shyt delivered :mjlol:

It’s really a satire of a Gen Z thriller/horror and I thought they nailed the tone of how goofy Gen Z kids are now a days. They manage to squeeze in every new age “term” we clown Gen Z’s on here about and shyt had me crackin up :russ:

I wouldn’t say go see this in theatres - I had some free passes so didn’t mind checking it out but I’d definitely recommend watching it once you get around to it. The chemistry the cast had was great and the “twist” wasn’t too bad. It has a Knives Out kinda vibe to it but More comedic.
Yeah this is a movie you can wait til streaming.

I thought it started off great but the middle felt filler. I didn’t get that interested again til only the 2 main characters and the other black girl were left.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I would say this is one of the worst A24 horrors I've seen lol.

The ending was a big troll job that made me laugh and over come being annoyed.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I enjoyed it. Kept me guessing and the meta commentary and satire was spot on. The humor was good. Not laugh out loud but it landed well. It's definitely not for everyone but I think this is A24's most mainstream flick and will appeal to more people than they typically do. 8.5/10

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

A24 is literally the movie “Metro Boomin want some more….” LOL

and imma watch it on the strength of that alone