Bobs burgers....is fukking garbage

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
This shyt tries to go for that mundane, chill, King of the Hill style humor and fails at it gloriously. And I wanna dropkick whoever voices the little girl. :snoop:

images

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I swear this show looks like some undergrad student's final thesis project or something, not a nationally televised show :dead:

But for real I saw one episode after my boy bragged about it. nikka was just stuck in the wall of his restaurant for the whole damn episode, no jokes or funny bits or anything :beli:

After that I was like never again will I watch this shyt.

When dude called his wife "Nagatha Christie" everyone watching in my house lost it.

I slept way too long on this show.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
They keep switching the time slot for this show...hopefully that is an indication that they will be cancelling this garbage as show soon.. .haven't watched an ep months. ..I just dvr around it.. .

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It's not that bad. It's grown on me.

I just started watching Archer and I think it's hilarious how dude doesn't even try to differentiate the voice of Archer and the voice of Bob :laugh:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Where do i begin..

...its just...not funny...charactors are lame...voice acting sucks...this is the worst shyt ever...and should...go

70b3a__yard-before11.jpg
Here
I just watched 5 min of tha first episode, ho Lee phuk I feel liken jumping off a cliff

that is tha worst :trash: I've watched in my fukking life, I can't even began to explain this bullshyt

my God :why:

Last edited: