Bobby Lashley wants to beat respect into up and comers

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Melo and the Street Prophets could lowkey work well :hubie:
lowkey better than putting them behind Lashley tbh :hubie:

Bobby too big to stand behind - no diddy. You can't see Tez and Dawkins around Lashley big ass- no diddy. Melo could slot right in the front middle and you'd see see most of Tez and Dawk. no diddy.

if they did it, I'd need them to drop an album by end of year or be released. R&B with light rapping. Like if Lil Zane officially joined 112. no diddy.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Last time I heard vets complain about not being respected, the Main Event Mafia was formed. Melo better tread lightly and not let history repeat itself :ufdup:

Imma need Lashley and some oldhead wrestlers to recreate the GOAT poster :wow:

tna_finalresolution08_eventposter.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lowkey better than putting them behind Lashley tbh :hubie:

Bobby too big to stand behind - no diddy. You can't see Tez and Dawkins around Lashley big ass- no diddy. Melo could slot right in the front middle and you'd see see most of Tez and Dawk. no diddy.

if they did it, I'd need them to drop an album by end of year or be released. R&B with light rapping. Like if Lil Zane officially joined 112. no diddy.
Montez dont need Hayes..wtf

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
On a slightly unrelated note, I don't understand how niiggas can do something for years, over a decade in some cases and still be so bad at it, takes are ridiculous. It's like that one guy at your job that's been there since you were hired but you end up promoted before him.

Like bro, fukk is you doing? :hhh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
When is the last time Carmelo was WWE Champion? Almighty gang...

#AllHail :wow:

He never even challenged for the title. He's a rookie by WWE standards and he just started. He won the multiple chips in college though (NXT) :ufdup:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Got to brainstorming that WWE could do what TNA couldn't with MEM/The Frontline, and set up Lashley with some vets (Orton, AJ, etc.) going off against Melo and a crop of young guys on some bubbling battle of the generations/respect program going into Survivor Series. :wow: