Bobby Lashley wants to beat respect into up and comers

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Better be careful Bobby, Drew Gulak got fired partially because of doing stuff like that, and HHH been on a minority firing spree here lately.
That would be okay. Mister Lashley could land a high paying job in Jacksonville and have a five star match with the Elite (any or all of them), or maybe Irish Eddie Kingston.

Bobby Lashley Entrance GIF - Bobby Lashley Entrance Wwe GIFs

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bobby's response to the whole "watch the tapes, VHS, VCR" back and forth

Should Carmelo also study "December is Dismember"? :lolbron:

I mean that is when Bobby won the ECW title. 😁

One Night Stand 2007 is also when Bobby won the ECW title by beating Durag Vince's ass. 😂

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bobby got pulled from the KotR, Dawkins taking his place

Carmelo had a snarky reply but The Coli doesn't want me to post because it came up not found when I did.

https://twitter.com/Carmelo_WWE Just scroll down

Didn't need to be in it anyway. We know he wasn't winning it. Still surprised Tama Tonga in it. Just random as hell.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Before Bobby's injury I thought maybe KO/Randy would have cost Tama the match. Other than that I would have no idea why Tama would be in it.
I was thinking they'd cost Orton but one thing we both agree on is that it'll be interesting to see what they actually do :ehh:

Nothing worse than a predictable tournament and this is definitely not that. Still hoping for an AJ vs Gunther final :ohlawd:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I was thinking they'd cost Orton but one thing we both agree on is that it'll be interesting to see what they actually do :ehh:

Nothing worse than a predictable tournament and this is definitely not that. Still hoping for an AJ vs Gunther final :ohlawd:
Could still be the plan, depends on when these match ups take place. BL might cost Randy and Randy/KO might cost the BL. Will be intriguing.