Bob Johnson's daughter gets married

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Don't worry she going to take half like mother. She going to fukked around with the judge like her too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
34.jpg

cover_story_01.jpg

robert_l_johnson_2012_04_30.jpg

:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
imo how come all these elite black families just build up the black youths so we can have powerful families like the Kennedys,Bushs,Clintons,etc

how come it isnt some black boy being groomed and raised for shyt like this?

atleast i dont see it in the news if it does happen

That's bc nikkas get money and marry white, bytches from money marry white, it will never happen if this is the norm and not the exception. I would have been more surprised if she was married to a brother to be honest :yeshrug:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The new generation ain't breeding any MLKs, Obama, and Denzel Washingtons fukk did y'all expect

:troll:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
She's pretty average. She's doin' the Tiger Woods, the MJ, the Kobe Bryant, etc etc. I would care more if it was Sanaa or Kenya Moore, I could really give a f*ck about this chick. Momma took most of the money and is trickin' it on the lawyer anyway. Let them live.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The new generation ain't breeding any MLKs, Obama, and Denzel Washingtons fukk did y'all expect

#truth . We some sellout, :fight: over bs, c00nin' for other races people. The one poster who talked about WMBW relationships is on point. I have NEVER seen a black woman with a white man who wasn't on her Ps and Qs, Lakeisha with a white dude is actin' like she went to etiquette school in Canterbury, England :heh:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
That's bc nikkas get money and marry white, bytches from money marry white, it will never happen if this is the norm and not the exception. I would have been more surprised if she was married to a brother to be honest :yeshrug:

smh

aye real shyt let me get this money and fukk around n have a son

imma have my lil nikka on some Prince Akeem shyt straight black royalty

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

:wow:

White people find a way of getting to the money...richest black folks get CaCified with the quickness.

Michael Jackson

Countless athletes.

:salute: Obama for having a black family in the White House.