Bob Costas interview with Lebron in 2003 resurfaces

broller

Veteran
Daps
One thing about Bron that even the haters have to admit... he's been saying the right things in front of the camera basically his entire life. To be 18 and that mature of responses is pretty crazy

Frfr. His intelligence is underrated and his ability to put on his childhood friends to have success is remarkable. A lot of guys would simply give their money away and get taken advantage of. Bron didn't do that.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
One thing about Bron that even the haters have to admit... he's been saying the right things in front of the camera basically his entire life. To be 18 and that mature of responses is pretty crazy

I give him that... aside from the 6 finals losses, his 2011 Finals performance, and never winning a real title, he's been a solid dude off the court.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Er no. He’a a proven pathological liar. I have the indisputable facts on that if you don’t believe it. Lying regularly to the cameras isn’t saying the “right things”. And I’m not talking about lying about personal things people don’t have the right to ask. I’m talking about making up obvious lies to make himself look better. Weird shyt.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Costas is a bozo, I remember he interviewed Vince Macmahon and dude almost smacked the shyt out of him

Another weasel like reporter was Peter Vescey, I remember he interviewed Karl Malone after taking the L to Jordan (can’t remember if it was 97 or 98) - woulda put hands on dude from those stupid ass questions he asked

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Another weasel like reporter was Peter Vescey, I remember he interviewed Karl Malone after taking the L to Jordan (can’t remember if it was 97 or 98) - woulda put hands on dude from those stupid ass questions he asked

Yo I remember that interview, that dude had Karl Malone furious, :russ: Malone handled it well though

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I remember that interview and walk away impressed by how mature LeBron sounded and handled everything because he would not have been wrong if he spazzed on him. Bob Costas was ok back in the 90s but at that point he was a self important jackass.