Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know they said they went 7 years ahead (well atleast Omar said that), and Rothstein is dead by then.

But is there any confirmation from his mouth or any of the producers from the show that say so?

I'm holding onto some hope that he's still alive :to:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the trailer after True Blood. It seems gonna be still interesting. Damn, at Chalky White is in prison.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
chaky gonna get some kind of redemption when he takes narcisse out :birdman:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are for sure jumping. I just noticed in the trailer the Lucky's eye is all fukked up. Maranzano (who hasn't even been in the show yet) probably ordered that attack. My guess is we will Lucky betray Masseria to win the war for Maranzano and then kill Maranzano and become the boss don of the commission.

Daps
They are for sure jumping. I just noticed in the trailer the Lucky's eye is all fukked up. Maranzano (who hasn't even been in the show yet) probably ordered that attack. My guess is we will Lucky betray Masseria to win the war for Maranzano and then kill Maranzano and become the boss don of the commission.

Ya but have they confirmed that the jump doesn't take place mid season?

Seems crazy they would do a story about the origins of the Mafia, set it in Atlantic City, and not show the Atlantic City Conference :mindblown:

And did I hear this will be a short season too (like 8 episodes)? I'm beginning to fear for this one brehs :patrice:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seems crazy they would do a story about the origins of the Mafia, set it in Atlantic City, and not show the Atlantic City Conference :mindblown:

And did I hear this will be a short season too (like 8 episodes)? I'm beginning to fear for this one brehs :patrice:

Yeah, I'm starting to feel oh so skressed as well. I'm betting we get something that combines the Atlantic City Conference and the formation of the commission. Nucky will advise/manipulate Lucky's crew to kill Masseria/Maranzano and takeover.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THEY CAN'T JUST DO THIS TO ROTHSTEIN!

Him and Margaret had shyt popping!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im trying not to get too worked up but i hope this season is piff. The fans deserve it.

It sucks because I literally love all the casting. I would watch a show about capone, rothstein, luciano etc. Their all amazing.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

i think it does take place mid season.

if you notice in the trailer Chalky has gray hair in his beard during most of it. But there is one part where the beard is still black.
look at the 17 second mark on the youtube video posted in this thread.
no gray hairs.