tumblr_lavs67fS721qzf96b.gif

nothing gon distract me from this meal tonight

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can't wait brehs, so far Luciano has been my fav character, Vincent Piazza has played him very well, looking forward to see if they give Bugsy Siegel more playing time, watching season 2 marathon right now ready for tonight

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant be half a gangster. Nucky bout to get gully and i cant wait to see rothstein plot and scheme

Daps
Re-watched the last two seasons, with football on tonight, I won't be watching until tomorrow, but the anticipation got me:gladbron:

Jimmy was such a great character, I hate it had to be him. He shoulda never let his pops and mom sell him on being a boss....he's a much better soldier. Head soldier, but soldier never the less. He'll be missed. He was great in Chicago.

I like the way they slipped Owen in there to fill the void.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll do this whenever they post it, same as I did in the "Breaking Bad" thread.

AICN's spoiler-lite preview. If you don't want to know anything, obviously don't read.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/58361
While hosting a New Year’s Eve party for 1922-23, Nucky makes a resolution that does not sit well with Gyp Rosetti, a touchy gangster with a thirst for bootleg whiskey. Margaret looks to build on the Thompson endowment at St. Theresa’s Hospital, to her husband’s displeasure. In the absence of Jimmy and the Commodore, Gillian builds a new business while monitoring Richard’s mentoring of her “son,” Tommy. In Chicago, Al Capone is rankled by Irish mobster Dean O’Banion, and Van Alden stumbles onto a confrontation that could change his career path. Written by Terence Winter; directed by Tim Van Patten.

* Those who think nothing ever happens on “Boardwalk Empire” will be rethinking this evening.

* The first character we meet tonight is Gyp Rosetti, played by Bobby Cannavale (“The Station Agent,” ABC’s “Cupid” reboot). I fell in love with Rosetti from his very first scene. If Jimmy Darmody had to die to bring this character into the series then I am down with it.

* The second scene brings back Nucky and giggling Doyle. I love this scene almost as much as I love the first scene with Gyp Rosetti. It’s so good the Coen Brothers could have written it.

* There’s another character introduced tonight, one named Lillian “Billy” Kent, a new onstage partner for Eddie Cantor. Billy is played by actress Meg Chambers Steedle, who could be the hottest woman alive. The minute I laid eyes on her, my lizard id cried out “get her naked.” Wish granted! We get to see a lot of her naked, in this episode and next.

* Fugitive former G-man Nelson Van Alden is back tonight, and his scenes are wonderful. He’s calling himself George Mueller these days. I’m loathe to reveal more.

* It’s a big episode for loveable phantom assassin Richard Harrow tonight, for all you Harrow fans.

* Nucky has kind of an Oprah moment tonight.

* He’s not mentioned in HBO’s logline, but Micahel Stuhlbarg is terrific as always tonight as Arnold Rothstein. Ditto Christopher McDonald as U.S. Attorney General Harry Daugherty.

* Not everybody is back this week. Chalky White skips the premiere, as does Nucky’s incarcerated brother Eli Thompson. Both come roaring back in 3.2.

* How does it end, spoiler-boy?

Margaret spies an aeroplane.

Fred.