Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i didnt know there was a thread already, might as well post it in here. the newest trailer.

:ooh:

i think nucky is gonna regret killin jimmy. i can see harrow telling him eli was the one who brought up murder and only jimmy out of the group, didnt want to go that route but his hands were tied, and needed to come across strong. and i swear to god that c*nt eli better not be trying to fukk over nucky again. should have harrow make him his 64th victim.

Margaret seems like she will annoy the fukk out of me again all season. cant wait to see my man van alden get into some organized crime. i wonder if jimmys mom is gonna try to hook up with gyp to kill nuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i didnt know there was a thread already, might as well post it in here. the newest trailer.

Boardwalk Empire Season 3: Trailer #3 - YouTube

:ooh:

i think nucky is gonna regret killin jimmy. i can see harrow telling him eli was the one who brought up murder and only jimmy out of the group, didnt want to go that route but his hands were tied, and needed to come across strong. and i swear to god that c*nt eli better not be trying to fukk over nucky again. should have harrow make him his 64th victim.

Margaret seems like she will annoy the fukk out of me again all season. cant wait to see my man van alden get into some organized crime. i wonder if jimmys mom is gonna try to hook up with gyp to kill nuck.

:ohlawd: Sept 16 is too far away brehs

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That's some bull if the Butcher doesn't come back. Kinda negates the whole killing Jimmy thing to me. I do wanna see what they are going to do with Two Face (Harrow) this year. He is maybe the most compelling character on the show.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that priest is going to give Nucky alot of problems. The bytch gave away was Nucky's retirement package.

I swear that female leads on these shows fukking annoy the shyt out of me. From Carmela to Sky. They make the shyt harder than it has to be.

Ronald

Daps
Damn, breh you right...honestly can't decide between the two...at least we agree it's better than Breaking bad :ahh:

both these shows ain't got sh!t on Breaking Bad :laff:

Boardwalk Empire is boring as fukk, then they killed off the best character

and Game Of Thrones is a show for geeks, all that happens is they kill off a main character every week :laff:

discust

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eli better not live through this season
cant stand his flip-floppin unloyal ass

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
both these shows ain't got sh!t on Breaking Bad :laff:

Boardwalk Empire is boring as fukk, then they killed off the best character

and Game Of Thrones is a show for geeks, all that happens is they kill off a main character every week :laff:

discust

boring? which show had an entire episode trying to catch a fly? which show continues to have awkward breakfast/dinner scenes that last like 20 mins?

geek? which poster has over 30000 posts between 3 boards?

:rambo: