Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Daps
my jaw literally dropped when I saw capone

"I need a bath, some chow. Then you and me sit down and we talk about who dies"
:wow:

Capone hopped out swagger on a hundred thousand trillion :lawd:

Great fukking episode start to finish :wow:

The previews for next week say "every battle has its sacrifice".... hate to even say it but am I the only one that thinks Chalky's bout to meet his maker? :why:

Ronald

Daps
URMkv.gif

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw. Chalky ain't getting killed. They wouldn't have introduced the BLACK CLUB on the Boardwalk scenario if he was. That's gonna be a plot for Season 4. I think Gillian might survive, they kind of need a strong female antag/protag so she might be safe. I doubt they kill Harrow -- they saw all the backlash with Jimmy, don't think they want to lose another fan favorite.

I have a bad feeling Eli is gonna get killed or maybe his son. They might kill Eli's son to build a wedge between Nucky and Eli going in season 4.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no mention of luciano takin a huge L :wow:

from wikipedia :

Rothstein served as a mentor for Luciano. In 1923, after ruining his reputation in the criminal community with a botched drug deal, Luciano went to Rothstein for advice. Rothstein told Luciano to buy 200 expensive seats to the Jack Dempsey–Luis Firpo boxing match in the Bronx and distribute them to top gangsters and politicians. Rothstein then took Luciano on a shopping trip to Wanamaker's Department Store in Manhattan to buy high end, classy clothes for the fight. The strategy worked, and Luciano's reputation was saved.[13]

ep was sick

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ep was bananas but this should've been ep 4 or 5, with Nucky broke and struggling a few eps seeing who his real friends are. Then he slowly builds up his goons and takes back the city in the second half of the season.

If they hadn't wasted so much time on his simping and Margret's terrible hospital/love affair they could've done it.

Fred.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vicious episode.

Nucky going hard in the first scene with the shotty. Chalky & his men, it's that "army" that seem to be what Nucky needed. I figured Nucky would tell Chalky he'd get that club if he gets AC back. From the exchange between Gyp & Chalky, you can tell Chalky doesn't like Gyp that much.

Gillian has to die, I hope she's that sacrifice they was talking about in the preview. She did Harrow dirty & I love the scene where Harrow is loading up the guns. I hope he does not die ever on this series, Chalky neither.

The ending scene with Capone was classic, it's going to get thick in the last episode of the series.

Judging from the preview, I think Masseria sees this as being too costly for business & getting out of control with the bodies dropping. Cooler heads such as Masseria & Rothstein will settle it somehow.

Also, the scene with Lansky & Luciano shows that they did NOT give up Owen. Lucky had no idea that Nucky sent Owen & Masseria sent him back in a box. And dumb move by Lucky, shoulda listened to Meyer.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
apparently whoever is behind nucky in the preview has been planned for quite some time. check out the season 2 teaser..

peep around the minute 15 mark..pretty much the same scene we see in the trailer for next week..

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I doubt Gillian is the big death because nobody gives a fukk if she dies. People would probably :heh: at that shyt. Hopefully it's Eli or Margret. If it's Harrow though :to:

Fred.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ep was bananas but this should've been ep 4 or 5, with Nucky broke and struggling a few eps seeing who his real friends are. Then he slowly builds up his goons and takes back the city in the second half of the season.

If they hadn't wasted so much time on his simping and Margret's terrible hospital/love affair they could've done it.

Fred.

:what: i fukks with you, but why u gotta be the only one to say something negative about tonights episode, this shyt was a 10/10

:ufdup: you about to get cursed out in this bytch

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I doubt Gillian is the big death because nobody gives a fukk if she dies. People would probably :heh: at that shyt. Hopefully it's Eli or Margret. If it's Harrow though :to:

Fred.

Eli has redeemed himself. He deserves to survive.

Richard look like he rolling solo tho :damn: