Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
clearly the best episode of the season, if not the series

I wonder what they're gonna do with Harrow though... is dude gonna take his talents to the street and be a gun for hire or is he gonna shoot up the brothel on some Columbine shyt?

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
A GT degree would have you swimming in money so you could afford HBO.

:arian:

but all jokes aside there's a cat that streams every episode on here right as it airs. After you get fed a link for this week, come by this thread next week when the show is starting and catch that stream.

I'm :popcorn: now, my go-to-tv site got the links up

Preciate the knowledge...who this streaming dude you talkin bout tho?

Tech Sucks :smugfavre:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was by far the best episode of the season, Nucky is now officially a full gangster. Seeing Eli walk out of the car was so triumphant, then Capone walking out made me damn near shout.

Ugh Gillian, what a horrible person she is. Richard is more of a complete person than she has ever been. I was thrilled to see Richard taking inventory. Really, how stupid is she to alienate the only person in that house who could maybe possibly protect her (& Tommy and the other ladies)....Richard about to :win:

Nucky better :bow: to Chalky that he hasn't turned on Nucky cause Chalky was like :ufdup: and like "You owe me".... then NUcky was like :whoo:

I loved that when Chalky asked about Eddie's family, Nucky had no clue. At least he had the grace to be somewhat embarrassed about that.

Ronald

Daps
Best episode of the series/season is still "Blue Bell Boy"

this one was great too tho

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Dope ass episode. Next week gonna be crazy. Are they gonna skip a week on this one?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Been on the road for 18 hours, ima need a bath, some chow, then me and you sit down and we talk about who dies" :win:

I love this actor, pause

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
dope episode. i wasnt sure what to expect.

hbo sent a screener out to journalists of the last episode according to ign.

lets starting searching for that :yes: