Blunts, Papers , Bongs or Bowls?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Bowl for me. Easy to conceal and hide in my house.

Bongs are the best to get the most from good quality buds though.

Blunts and papers - you're just wasting your $$ if you're smoking good weed using those.

Daps
What yall lil nikkas know about putting 3 grams in the wood
full

I ain't been fukking with bongs as much lately, shyt get so dirty so quickly, and alcohol and salt don't seem to clean shyt for me
Tryna get an oil pen or sumn so I aint gotta roll up all the time
you actually have to boil the salt water..

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I do enjoy me a good blunt. Esp a properly rolled Backwood.

I mainly do dabs. I live in a nonsmoking building so I gotta keep it lowkey. Only smoke a blunts (Backwoods, Games, Dutches, Fronto when I can find them...white owls and phillies are disgusting and made out of that pulp paper) on the weekend occasionally at my peoples place, or at a Bud event in DC.

It's Pax 1 for flowers.

My covert solutions are:
I have a Divine Crossing\Tribe v3 with a ceramic flavor disc on a Smok Qbox for vaping oils. And PuffCo Plus pen. These two are the purest most flavorful ways of vaping for me. Oils taste like the flower smells when I extract it.

And I make rosin into ejuice and fill carts for when I have to travel as in fly around, or when Im visiting fam for holidays an such.

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
unbleached raws. i like to add a lil tobacco but I dont smoke cigarettes, so I only add some if I can find the loosie man.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a big smoker so a dug out and a one hitter gets me where I need to be. I was thinking about buying a dry herb vapor, but I don't know much about them. Anybody in here wanna drop some game on me? Can't do the paper or blunts cause I'm too old to be walking around smelling like a pound.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bowl is my weapon of choice right now but Im thinking about switching to vape I'm starting to hate smoke in general

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
backwoods (honey, honey bourbon, stout, original) all day. my boy rolled a Dutch the other day, havent had one in a minute. it was cool but nothing compares to backwoods to me.
sometimes i use raw papers or hit my bowl though.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Raws wit a little tobacco :ahh:

But really we should all be switching over to vapes like the og @Address_Unknown

@The Devil's Advocate did you ever cop that shyt?

full
Thank god I never went full sanctimonious and got rid of all my papers when I switched to vapes, 'cause I'd be F'd right now since all my rechargeable batteries got fukked up in the storm. Had to hit my stash of rolled Raw joints after looking to have my first smoke in a month and shyt got me gone like I used to be when I first started out.:ohlawd:

Shoulda had a bong though, 'cause these joints be bringing greedy nikkas out the woodworks who home, powerless and can't sleep over to my spots asking about "You holding?":birdman: 'cause the place is dry right now and I ain't looking to share.