High Hemp wraps

I'm tryna get a chalice though :ohhh:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
pipe_white_small_x3_1.jpg

Usually papers and bowls but I'm trying to get this, this is supposed to be the cleanest

Jet WaterPipes Store

shyts expensive though, electrical powered... cost like $200 for the base model but you can take huge ass rips without coughing

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Me too, im insecure about it. Makes me feel like a cac, definitely not my favorite way to smoke but it makes the most sense for me :manny:
Its more convenient for me. I always buy cigarillos thinking imma roll up later, when i get to the crib l be like :camby:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
I usually smoke backwoods (grape or honey) but I been thinking bout switching over to bongs. Never been into papers and bowls are corny to me.

Whats the cleanest and most potent high? What do u usually use?

Bowls may look like corny hippy shyt at first, but it's 100× more practical and cleaner that inhaling cigar smoke (which you aren't even supposed to do with cigars). With a bowl you're smoking straight mj, and you burn as you smoke with no waste. nikkas just want to feel cool with their blunts, but that shyt is really dumb and pointless.

grv-sp-27.jpeg

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Raws wit a little tobacco :ahh:

But really we should all be switching over to vapes like the og @Address_Unknown

@The Devil's Advocate did you ever cop that shyt?
I ended up getting the Pax 3. My god what a life saver.

I was getting 3.5 and rolling a blunt or two a day, needing to get another bag in 3 days time.

Now I fine grind that shyt down. Pack the oven and smoke all day. Start hitting it for 10 mins. Turn it off. Pick it back up in a few hours. Turn it off. Hit it and notice I’m not getting as much smoke, so I turn up the temp. That gives me about 20 more pulls. Then that pack is done. All off a .6 gram oven

3.5 lasts me a week now. And I’m saving money and health on blunts. I still smoke blunts tho whenever more people come through. They roll their own shyt up so that’s on them. But this is definitely saving me money and weed, and I’m still getting just as high

I also copped a nice glass bong in case I just wanna take a few hits and go about my day

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bowls may look like corny hippy shyt at first, but it's 100× more practical and cleaner that inhaling cigar smoke (which you aren't even supposed to to with cigars). With a bowl you're smoking straight mj, and you burn as you smoke with no waste. nikkas just want to feel cool with their blunts, but that shyt is really dumb and pointless.

grv-sp-27.jpeg
While you do get more, some people like the ease of smoking a blunt. Light it and pass it. With one hand. Or no hands, mechanic style. Drive in the car with it. Step outside and hit it.

Bongs and piles are house shyt