Blue Eye Samurai (Netflix) | November 3, 2023 | Season 2 Announced!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching. The hype is real, easily one of the best Netflix shows this year, might make my top 10 list overall for this year :wow:. It is crazy we got 2 of the best adult animated shows dropping around the same time, with this and Scavenger's Reign. Watching the animation in trailer form didn't grab me, but watching it on my TV was :whoo:. And I felt the story and voice cast were able to match it. Good job of balancing Mizu's revenge tale with supporting characters that developed in interesting ways. Also didn't realize how mature it would be, not only in terms of sex but in the themes as well.

We need that S2.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just finished watching. The hype is real, easily one of the best Netflix shows this year, might make my top 10 list overall for this year :wow:. It is crazy we got 2 of the best adult animated shows dropping around the same time, with this and Scavenger's Reign. Watching the animation in trailer form didn't grab me, but watching it on my TV was :whoo:. And I felt the story and voice cast were able to match it. Good job of balancing Mizu's revenge tale with supporting characters that developed in interesting ways. Also didn't realize how mature it would be, not only in terms of sex but in the themes as well.

We need that S2.

whats this on netflix?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
whats this on netflix?

On Max.

This is dope but why no Japanese audio, They are Japanese but all of them speak English, that doesn't make no sense

Because it's American produced animation with Asian Americans voicing. And it does have a Japanese dub option on netflix.