[Bloomberg] Nintendo Switch Pro isn’t dead afterfall

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Still just praying it drops before BOTW2. Gonna be crazy if new switch hardware drops with PSVR2
if switch releases a switch 2 this year they might as well be the fed with how much money they'll print this year

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not falling for it again :hubie:

but I’ll preorder 2 if it’s true :mjgrin:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im tired of y'all talking bout Switch Pro this, Switch 2 that, Super Switch beat you down with a baseball bat.

Just get the fukking Steam Deck, emulate Yuzu and shut up!

GOD DAMN!
kazuma_kiryu_slams_a_desk_and_leaves.gif

2024 let's go.:blessed:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
relevant, :hubie:

I don't believe them :unimpressed:

they just released the oled switch and nobody is gonna be mad and referencing this "roadmap" in early 2023 when they announce their next system

There has been rumors. Think most people consider them false since they just announced that revision but I'm not so sure

I think the updated switch revision with the oled will get a full year on the market

And then they'll announce the next console with a release date for late quarter 3/4 of 2023

Nintendo has had renewed interest in getting third party interest back and they need the next console out relatively soon. Too many multiplatform games are only stream capable or everyone is impressed devs managed to get them working on the switch :skip:

they're leaving money on the table if stronger hardware isn't at the very least announced within the next year

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the time it becomes possible to buy a Switch OLED…

OLED switch has been easy as hell to order from target/amazon the last few weeks…I’ve bought it and canceled it literally at least 3-4 times now (impulse buys):pachaha:

*edit*

it’s in stock right now at amazon and walmart

…and target too (just checked)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the OLED has been available pretty consistently. I was about to buy one for my lady, but figured we might as well wait until later on in the year so I can roll the dice on preordering this new one.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Huh, haven't seen any come in in my store unless people have grabbed them at an instant, maybe im slow at the draw.:ld: