[Bloomberg] Nintendo Switch Pro isn’t dead afterfall

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marketing towards their heritage isn’t lame, it’s marketing, fool :gucci:

Still think using super is lame.:yeshrug:

Eat up the super moniker all you want just so you can go “OMG THEY’RE BRINGING BACK THE SUPER NAME FOR THE OLD SCHOOL! DAY 1 COP, NINTENDO IS BACK:ooh::krs::banderas:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Still think using super is lame.:yeshrug:

Eat up the super moniker all you want just so you can go “OMG THEY’RE BRINGING BACK THE SUPER NAME FOR THE OLD SCHOOL! DAY 1 COP, NINTENDO IS BACK:ooh::krs::banderas:
And imma be like

money-shutup.gif

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
My switch is a fighting game machine at this point

4k ain’t gonna do much to kof 98 and old streetfighters

Or would it???:patrice:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Was it bloomberg the same journalists that were saying Nintendo was trying to finesse off the OLED with the price increase and Nintendo shut them down because it was effecting Nintendo's investors?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it'll drop when it drops...and you can bet your last dollar that switch pro is coming...ppl who buy that OLED switch gonna be sick in a year or two
I'm assuming a majority of the people buying these are the hardcore Nintendo fanboys and the parents of young kids who don't give af
I remember my mom got me the gameboy pocket when the gameboy color came out a couple of months later.
I didn't care because I could play the same games, I just asked for it next year and got it.