Bloodsport: Worst Acting of Alltime?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of movies people liked back then are actually trash when you watch them now

I saw Patrice O'neal video on youtube when he was convinced Face Off was a bad movie, and the shyt was fukking terrible when it was released it received as good action movie, the shyt is terrible

Bloodsport is the same, that shyt is terrible, kickboxer is a much better movie

but Best of The Best was a better movie than both of them

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Possibly the greatest so bad it's good film. That final fight scene is great for all the wrong reason. One second he's covered in sweat the next he isn't, his face is bloody, next second or isn't.
Bloodsport is up there, but Killa Season is the GOAT bad-good film.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
A lot of movies people liked back then are actually trash when you watch them now

I saw Patrice O'neal video on youtube when he was convinced Face Off was a bad movie, and the shyt was fukking terrible when it was released it received as good action movie, the shyt is terrible

Bloodsport is the same, that shyt is terrible, kickboxer is a much better movie

but Best of The Best was a better movie than both of them

Face/Off has terrible rewatch value.

As for Bloodsport, Forest Whitaker had some wheels on him when he was younger. :ehh: He could run.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been watching some old Siskel & Ebert reviews on YT. Their worst of 92’ has this scene from the movie Shining Through at the 16 minute mark. :mjlol:

Belly definitely has some awfully acted scenes, particularly with Nas & T-Boz when he comes back after being shot outside the barbershop. She says “oh my god” like he came back with a bad haircut other than a gunshot wound.