Bloodline - Season 2 (Out Now!!!/Official Thread)

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
just marathon'd this...

best show on tv right now

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

:banderas:

fukk game of slows:rudy: :umad:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was SO into this season....like, loving the shyt out of it....

...but that finale :patrice:

I think they stretched things a bit too far without really knowing how to resolve things. As a noir fan, seeing the slow descent of a good man into the haze of corruption and immorality is great though.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
btw, the broad that plays john's wife was on the 4th season of the real world (in london).

She's one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. She playing a bama woman from the keys, yet her Australian accent keeps slipping through. They need to kill her off or aunt viv her wack a**

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just watched the fukking final episode without knowing it was the final episode.

I tried to skip the credit to go to the next video but there was no next video

:mjcry:

I'm sitting here looking at the fukking Netflix screen with my whiskey bottle open just contemplating on life.

Can Danny come talk to me ?

:sadbron:

I'm with you. I was hot as hell when I saw the season finale.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bloodline Season 3 was pretty much confirmed by the creator. Not that there was any real doubt there would be a season 3.

‘Bloodline’ Co-Creator & Cast Talk Season 2 & Why John Leguizamo Can’t Binge

DEADLINE: Bloodline’s second season ended, with someone leaving and that potentially revealing conversation between Meg and Sally. Nothing’s official yet but if there is a Season 3, was it always part of the plan to seemingly take it even darker than an alredy pretty dark Season 2?
KESSLER: We always planned on multiple seasons. It’s about the family and the relationships of those family members. Danny was always going to de, like in Crime and Punishment and other stories where it happens early. Bloodline is about watching these relationships evolve.