Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Congrats breh, but that shyt woulda been way easier if you staggered him with the gun

I figured that was the case...I had to figure out when to stun him during his 2nd form which has no chill and barely lets you heal...he beat me countless times smh

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Im at the start so its best to go the other way past the building where the laughing bytches are?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Gotta finish this game soon. How far do I have left after finishing that Micolash dude?

Got a whole new game to play after this and wanna finish that before Arkham Knight comes out.

Have back logs brehs :mjcry:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Gotta finish this game soon. How far do I have left after finishing that Micolash dude?

Got a whole new game to play after this and wanna finish that before Arkham Knight comes out.

Have back logs brehs :mjcry:

I havent played much since beating Micolash, I want to do some of the chalice dungeons first.

Might just finish the story, start new game+ and THEN do the chalice dungeons though.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
That final boss got me shook to go back and face :whew:
so I'm just gonna level up some more, right now i'm 121, and do some more of the chalice dungeons

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
That final boss got me shook to go back and face :whew:
so I'm just gonna level up some more, right now i'm 121, and do some more of the chalice dungeons

Final boss is p*ssy go fight that ninja :usure: