"Blood will be spilled": Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants Elimination Game Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That fukking game just cost me $7000 coli cash. -_-
Broncos had better win. *gritting teeth & then gulping cheap beer*

tumblr_m983iyx31h1qe1x8qo1_400.gif

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
It's a serious problem. Like I want the plane to crash. I feel bad for feeling that way. I have a friend whose a cowboys fan. Through sept till feb he is my mortal enemy. But he is my nikka ya feel me. Like some of y'all are cool poster it's just the luck of the draw y'all gotta be cowboy fans. Such is life. It's forever war with y'all. Just like its forever war with skinny people

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a serious problem. Like I want the plane to crash. I feel bad for feeling that way. I have a friend whose a cowboys fan. Through sept till feb he is my mortal enemy. But he is my nikka ya feel me. Like some of y'all are cool poster it's just the luck of the draw y'all gotta be cowboy fans. Such is life. It's forever war with y'all. Just like its forever war with skinny people
No rest for the wicked breh.

:laff:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Wooooow these nikkas really actin like they won the Superbowl. Lmao. You can tell Dallas got some ol bytch ass jealousy about us being better then them lmao. And is Tony Romo sittin on a dude lap? :skip:
You weren't better than them this year and they are smiles because of all the shyt the Giants were talking this week.