"Blood will be spilled": Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants Elimination Game Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Cowgirl fans are happy now but when the season ends and they have nothing to show for it they'll be :to::sadbron:and:mad::mad::mad:
url
url
16-Obama-Shoulder-Brush.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Lol you fukkin rednecks and sweaty messicans happy as hell y'all beat us. Y'all wonky ass team can't run the ball and got a dumb ass scatterbrain low iq ass receiver that love fukkin shyt up for y'all. If y'all make the playoffs y'all be 1 and done. Y'all not built for the promise land.

Cant run the ball - Demarco goes for 86 yards on 14 carries :banderas:

Low IQ ass receiver: torches you for 9 catches and over 100 yards

brb let me go up the Hakeem Nicks is better than Dez Bryant thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Horrible play from the D on that final drive on the damn 3rd downs. Didn't blitz at all, no pressure from the D-line (don't think Romo was touched on that drive) & unfortunately Dez owned Rolle on that last drive.

Gilbride shyt the bed with the play calling in the first quarter on those 2 drives in the redzone, man. fukkin ass.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Lol you fukkin rednecks and sweaty messicans happy as hell y'all beat us. Y'all wonky ass team can't run the ball and got a dumb ass scatterbrain low iq ass receiver that love fukkin shyt up for y'all. If y'all make the playoffs y'all be 1 and done. Y'all not built for the promise land.

9/11 we crushed your buildings:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

yall go on and have your moment but when what I said happens :ufdup:I'll be there, my Giants brehs will be there too and every other team's fans will be there :ufdup:
wOZngfou.gif