"Blood will be spilled": Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants Elimination Game Thread

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this matchup is battle of the 2nd place in the NFC east all the way... Eagles got this :win:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
fukk the Dallas Cowboys as a football team, organization and as a motherfukkin crew

AND IF YOU WANNA BE DOWN FOR THE COWBOYS THEN fukk YOU TOO!!!

Jerry Jones? fukk YOU TOO!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN

DIS IS AREE FOOOKING SEATYYYY

ull1f2P.gif

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Giants players have been talking shyt all week saying what they will do to Romo, guaranteeing wins and shyt...We dont say a word back :smh: No goons on this team at all :pacspit:

Edit: Except for my nicca Wilcox :whoa:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We in this....chopped it up with my niggga Mo and he said he noticed a flaw in Eli's game that he's gonna take advantage of :cheers:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Giants players have been talking shyt all week saying what they will do to Romo, guaranteeing wins and shyt...We dont say a word back :smh: No goons on this team at all :pacspit:

Edit: Except for my nicca Wilcox :whoa:
You think they ain't talking because they don't want to? Weak Jason Garrett probably told them not to respond. You think Dez, and Hatcher cool with getting disrespected by these cats in the media?

Giants d talking all this stuff like they beat pro bowl QBs they beat Josh Freeman, Matt Barkely, Terrelle Pryor and Scott Tolzie

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You think they ain't talking because they don't want to? Weak Jason Garrett probably told them not to respond. You think Dez, and Hatcher cool with getting disrespected by these cats in the media?
Yea I forgot about Garrett's bytch ass :smh:....I would have liked to hear a "we'll see :birdman:" But I guess thats our culture :manny: