"Blood will be spilled": Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants Elimination Game Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
These struggle offenses, cold weather, in the most dire of situations, the epitome of NFC East football :ohlawd:

This game got me homesick and wanting to go back to Jersey :noah:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a rhetorical question, right?

lol yea, it was...just frustrating looking at the stats and and i see 2 rbs avg 10 yds a rush, yet they've only run the ball 7 times,smh....i get it: romo and garrett wanna be the reason the boys win, so that means trouble and romo throwing the ball 50 times....i dont want for anyone to be unemployed, but i really need garrett to not be the coach no more...not the coach nor the off coord, i need him just gone from the team...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, i fukks with dez, but forcing the ball to dez is not a good game plan...didnt the kc game teach them that...give him his, but keep the others involved too...and run the damn ball

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
also, i fukks with dez, but forcing the ball to dez is not a good game plan...didnt the kc game teach them that...give him his, but keep the others involved too...and run the damn ball
:usure:
In KC game, Dez Bryant had 100 yards and a TD in the first quarter. And we were winning and controlling the game. Then he had only 2 or 3 targets the rest of the game and we lost because of struggle offense.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:
In KC game, Dez Bryant had 100 yards and a TD in the first quarter. And we were winning and controlling the game. Then he had only 2 or 3 targets the rest of the game and we lost because of struggle offense.

naw, they lost cause they forced the ball to him and didnt include others....also, he dropped a go ahead td late in teh game, so fukk him....

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:dahell:

Dez was killing Flowers in the KC game and we stopped going to him.

I blame our passing offensive execution on the weather. Running the ball for this team will always be :wtf:

But once we get these holding calls, you know we're not gonna run the ball. And when did all a sudden these fools start sucking (Oline, they've been more than serviceable). Giving up sacks and holding :snoop: